I was talking to a few people i know before and we were talking about Nazism, and i said i know a bit about it, and they thought it was wrong, then we got onto gangs (real gangs run by people like Capone and Luciano etc) and they thought that was wrong too because they both evil. I thought it was pretty pathetic tbh, does anybody else have anything like this that they know a lot about?
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
But do you think it is wrong that people actually know things about it? That was what i meant
Quote by Atomic_Assault

PROUD EVERTONIAN
theres nothing wrong with knowing a lot about Nazis, or gangs or anythign like that, I actually also know a lot about Nazis, gangs, communism and Christianity. no harm in it really as long as you don't start following it.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
ok what? Are you asking if gangs and Nazism are wrong? or if knowing about them is wrong?

EDIT: nvm...

But no there's nothing wrong with knowing about them, it's just history and won't do any harm.
Quote by andyd93
But do you think it is wrong that people actually know things about it? That was what i meant
Oh, okay.

No, that's not wrong. It's good to "know thy enemy," and whatnot.
Quote by Broken_Drum
So you think Nazism is right?

No, im not saying its right, im just saying that i know a lot about it, and people seem to think its bad to know about subjects such as Nazism and gangland etc.
Quote by Atomic_Assault

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Wrong because they're evil, and evil because they're wrong eh? How about racism, in general? I think that's pretty wrong.
EDIT: Okay, I misunderstood. I think people should be taught history and be taught to understand why some things are unacceptable.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
If you don't know what it is yourself, then you can't know whether it is wrong or not.
Better to know then follow.
Quote by dark&broken
ok what? Are you asking if gangs and Nazism are wrong? or if knowing about them is wrong?

EDIT: nvm...

But no there's nothing wrong with knowing about them, it's just history and won't do any harm.

Thats what i think... But the people i was talking to seemed to think it was bad to know about certain aspects of history which i found kinda puzzling...
Quote by Atomic_Assault

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by sSyLc
Wrong because they're evil, and evil because they're wrong eh? How about racism, in general? I think that's pretty wrong.

What? I dont really get where youre coming from... Yes Nazism is evil, so is gang culture, but just because i know a lot about these subjects, these people thought i was wrong...
Quote by Atomic_Assault

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by andyd93
No, im not saying its right, im just saying that i know a lot about it, and people seem to think its bad to know about subjects such as Nazism and gangland etc.

No, that just means you smarter than said people, and they're jealous about your knowledge.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by andyd93
I know I already gave you my two cents, but I have to say, I applaud you. Rather than just saying, "Nazism is wrong because they're evil and that's the end of it," you learned why it was wrong.

wtf, its probably better to know more about nazism, cuz if u think about it, if no one knew alot about nazism, they wouldnt know how it started and how hitler came to power, so it could easily be done again, if people know how it started, it can be prevented

knowledge is power
Quote by Flying Couch
I know I already gave you my two cents, but I have to say, I applaud you. Rather than just saying, "Nazism is wrong because they're evil and that's the end of it," you learned why it was wrong.

Thanks Theyre just two things that i enjoy learning new things about. Theye probably the only things other than guitar that i could happily read about/watch documentaries about them... I was just confused that people thought i was in the wrong because i find them intertesting lol.
Quote by Atomic_Assault

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by andyd93
What? I dont really get where youre coming from... Yes Nazism is evil, so is gang culture, but just because i know a lot about these subjects, these people thought i was wrong...

yeah i really dont get what he just said either