Hey,

I've got a Diezel Vh4 and want to start using the midi capabilities for channel switching and presets using effects and so on.

Iv'e got a Line 6 DL4 and phase 90 hooked up in the back. Does anyone know if its possible to save different eq presets using the same channel by using a midi footswitch? For a simple example - having one preset set to channel 1 with all the eq at 1 o'clock and another preset on the same channel (channel 1) with all the eq set to 5 o'clock?

Really sorry if iv'e asked in a confusing way buts its pretty confusing trying to read about it in the manual.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers
i'm far from certain, and to be honest i'm only answering because i feel sorry you've got no answers, but i'd have thought it's unlikely you could save eq presets... as far as I'm aware, you can't with engls which are midi capable. of course, diezel could be different. have you tried contacting diezel?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
yeah i have, no reply from them lol. Thanks for your response ill keep trying though. Great amp anyway, really versatile, could be even more so if you could save eq presets.
have you tried the diezel forum? i think there is (or at least there used to be... i haven't made it over there for a while) an official diezel forum over at www.rig-talk.com (hopefully this isn't construed as advertising, as it's related to the topic).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I have an off-topic question, and I'm not being a pain in the ass, but how does one afford a Diezel. I always hear about all these amazing rigs, and I always wonder what other guitarists are doing to make money to build these babies.
Just save. I've saved loads from working and just stickking it away for years. I've got like 5 grand now, but I'm only gunna spend a grand max. I'd love a VH 4 but I don't deserve one.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Yea, a luxury I don't have any more since University. Mega debt. But yeah, I'm sure you'll deserve a diezel eventually

EDIT: That's enough thread hijacking for me, sorry TS.