I will sell through ebay or outside of ebay.
Last edited by knuckleslammer at Feb 9, 2008,
Quote by knuckleslammer
EDITED for the CONTROL FREAKS.

Sort out your attitude, rules are rules. You should read them before posting, it would save everyone a lot of time.
Me And Rules Have A Problem. Me And Clones Like You Have A Problem. Rules Imprison The Minds Of Man. If Your Feeling Powerful, You Can Report Me And Get My Post Deleted. Either Way You'll Never Get To Me. Even If I Kill Myself, You'll Still Never Get Me. LOOK AT MY AVATAR, THATS ME. TAKE A GOOD LOOK, YOU WILL SEE ME IN YOUR MIND TONIGHT AS I DISCONNECT THE NEURAL NETS THAT MAKE UP EVERYTHING YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE, BUT YOU REALIZE YOUR NOTHING AND I'M NOTHING AND NO ONE MAN HAS ANY POWER OVER ANOTHER, FOR NO MAN EXISTS EXCEPT IN THE MIND OF ANOTHER. BUT YOU'LL NEVER GET IT. YOU AND THE REST. SO YOU CONTINUE THE DOWNWARD SPIRAL OF MANKIND AND GREED AND WAR AND RULES AND DISGUST ALL IN THE NAME OF

FEAR

YOU SEEK TO CONTROL OTHERS. WHAT ARE YOU ALL IN FEAR OF MAY I ASK? YOU THINK GOD IS IN FEAR?
Last edited by knuckleslammer at Feb 9, 2008,
Quote by knuckleslammer
Me And Rules Have A Problem. Me And Clones Like You Have A Problem. Rules Imprison The Minds Of Man. If Your Feeling Powerful, You Can Report Me And Get My Post Deleted. Either Way You'll Never Get To Me. Even If I Kill Myself, You'll Still Never Get Me.

l2gramm0r
Quote by knuckleslammer
Me And Rules Have A Problem. Me And Clones Like You Have A Problem. Rules Imprison The Minds Of Man. If Your Feeling Powerful, You Can Report Me And Get My Post Deleted. Either Way You'll Never Get To Me. Even If I Kill Myself, You'll Still Never Get Me. LOOK AT MY AVATAR, THATS ME. TAKE A GOOD LOOK, YOU WILL SEE ME IN YOUR MIND TONIGHT AS I DISCONNECT THE NEURAL NETS THAT MAKE UP EVERYTHING YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE, BUT YOU REALIZE YOUR NOTHING AND I'M NOTHING AND NO ONE MAN HAS ANY POWER OVER ANOTHER, FOR NO MAN EXISTS EXCEPT IN THE MIND OF ANOTHER. BUT YOU'LL NEVER GET IT. YOU AND THE REST. SO YOU CONTINUE THE DOWNWARD SPIRAL OF MANKIND AND GREED AND WAR AND RULES AND DISGUST ALL IN THE NAME OF

FEAR

YOU SEEK TO CONTROL OTHERS. WHAT ARE YOU ALL IN FEAR OF MAY I ASK? YOU THINK GOD IS IN FEAR?

KooKooo
i really enjoy how everyone jumps on this guy for freaking out about the rules, mods, everything (not saying he isnt being an idiot) and then Used comes in and just wants info on the guitar haha, straight and to the point.
Pix and how much?
Epi Les Pau Quilt topl~Emg 81/85 Ghs 11's(1/2 step drop)
Charvel Model 4 EMG 81/SA/85 DR 10's (standard){for sale}
Peavey Deuce VT
Marshall JCM 800
Dunlop ZW-45 wylde wah
Dunlop RotoVibe
MXR ZW-44 Overdrive
Boss CE-5 Chorus
Quote by Hatredcopter
i really enjoy how everyone jumps on this guy for freaking out about the rules, mods, everything (not saying he isnt being an idiot) and then Used comes in and just wants info on the guitar haha, straight and to the point.

+1lol
Quote by WishIHadAGibson
You know youre a guitar player when you try to match the pitch of your guitar with a vacuum cleaner...

...mine's a Bb by the way...

OFFICIAL "DEAN PLAYERS UNITE" PLAYER #1