Page 1 of 3
Well, aside from asking most of the girls I know, who say just keep it as it is, I decided to go and branch out my options and ask UG about what sort of haircut I should get, if any.

I want to keep it long-ish, and no fringe going in my face, can't be doing with that, otherwise, I'm open to suggestions:

Oh, and no, I won't go bald/get dreads/get a mohawk or anything along those lines.
Funny words.
The answer to that question is always yes
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by wilty00
Yes. You should.

You look borderline female.

Care to venture any suggestions?
Funny words.
You do look a bit girlish. Have you tried tying up your hair? That can look manly too. Like this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=HSchoITeht0

Personally, I wouldn't cut it. I like my hair long.

edit: Ah, the answer is obvious to me now. You must grow facial hair.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
you make a pretty girl

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Quote by I_Am_Iron_Man

Manlier. Shorter.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Kanthras
You do look a bit girlish. Have you tried tying up your hair? That can look manly too. Like this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=HSchoITeht0

Personally, I wouldn't cut it. I like my hair long.

It's not long enough to do that (haha).

It's one of my less manly looking pictures, but it's one of the only ones I have on my computer.
Funny words.
dude...no dont cut it. you gotta rock the long hair. you just have to. lol.
Quote by Peradactyl
alright, off topic but how do i make forum posts

Quote by The_Paranoia
a4lrocker is an offical thread legend.
Yes you should... As somebody else said, its not for off looking female lol. Take a bit off but dont get it too short, and mess it up a bit, the very tidy and straightened look is no match for bedhead. I take it you spend a lot of time on your hair in the morning x)
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by I_Am_Iron_Man

Well when you say you want to keep it long-ish and without fringe on your face, that doesn't leave many suggestions. I was going to suggest a shag type thing but that would not fit under that criteria.
Quote by boreamor
Forget your hair, get a face!

Now in all seriousness, cut it.

Oohhhh, burn.
Funny words.
most definitely you should. I don't mean to offend you but you like kinda metrosexual. If you could upload a better pic we 'd be able to give better advice.
yes a hair cut is imminent, you look like my mom.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
No. Argument if i hear fall out boy i get so angry i am more likely to kick someones ass than when i listen to iron maiden

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

FREE WARPED TOUR TICKETS!!!
zune. i <3 my turd brown 30 gig.
does your pillow say SEX on it?
Quote by kriscornella2@g
No. Argument if i hear fall out boy i get so angry i am more likely to kick someones ass than when i listen to iron maiden

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

ermm...straighten it better and maybe dye it brown if u dont wanna cut it. else cut it

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Quote by TheQuailman
most definitely you should. I don't mean to offend you but you like kinda metrosexual. If you could upload a better pic we 'd be able to give better advice.

Unfortunately, the only other pictures that I have besides that and the following one are from a modelling thing I did for media class a while ago, which so far doesn't enforce the masculinity of myself

I was kinda caught off guard with this picture, but hell, it's the best I have

Funny words.
Quote by coheed.666
does your pillow say SEX on it?

Picture was taken in my ex girlfriend's bedroom, but yes, the pillow did say SEX.
Funny words.
It doesn't look all that bad in that pic. I'd suppose you don't change too much about, just do some "fine tuning", if you get what I mean. You should probably talk to a professional about it, sorry I cannot help that much. I do NOT recommend dying it though. The colour suits you nicely.
I shaved my head and it's one of the best things I've done in a while and I've gotten two sweet guitars recently so that's sayin' somethin'!
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
Seriously, it looks fine. You don't look like a girl, and even though you don't, people are always gonna say that.

Long hair guys always get crap like that.

Keep it long and be proud!
It's a process, not an event.
that pic looks better. growit long

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
get a mop-top/shag hair cut
Quote by kriscornella2@g

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

Yeah man, you need to get it cut. Long hair seems to be one of those things not many guys can pull off very well, probably about half of the guys who actually have long hair can pull it off.

You kinda look like a woman.

I'd say your best bet is to go into a hair salon and ask the hairdresser what to do to it, they would know a lot better than any of us.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
you look like kevin bacon, there fore cut your hair like his
Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
Everyone likes gettin laid
Page 1 of 3