hey my 18th birthday is this tuesday and i have no idea what to get, can you help me out and think of something that would be good
get drunk with a bunch of friends...that's what i did at least
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
18 is drinking time.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
well im of course going to get completely ripped but what should i ask my parents for
Quote by Mr-Mufflers69
well im of course going to get completely ripped but what should i ask my parents for

Tell them you have no money for liquor and ask them nicely to buy you some.

Then go out and buy some behind their backs, and when present time comes, you'll have twice the booze.
a car or money towards one if you dont already have one...that seems like what most people would do
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by C O B H C
Tell them you have no money for liquor and ask them nicely to buy you some.

Then go out and buy some behind their backs, and when present time comes, you'll have twice the booze.

mabye, mabye that just might work
Quote by ross1234
a car or money towards one if you dont already have one...that seems like what most people would do

na i have a car already thats still in good condition so i don't want that, im stuck between if i should get an acoustic guitar or something else because thats all i can think of to get, but i really don't want an acoustic right now