I lost my provisional driving licence card when I was 18 (now 21) and I have no idea where the paper version is. Does anyone happen to know if I can just replace my licence, which costs £22, or if I have to start from scratch and pay £44 for a new one.

I've been browsing the DVLA website but when they talk about replacing they think you've only lost the card version OR the paper version of your licence. Never both

This is in the UK by the way.
just dont get pulled over
Quote by kriscornella2@g
No. Argument if i hear fall out boy i get so angry i am more likely to kick someones ass than when i listen to iron maiden

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

FREE WARPED TOUR TICKETS!!!
zune. i <3 my turd brown 30 gig.
Quote by Raaaaar
exact same thing happening to me now..it is £22.

How did you do it? I've been trying replace it online but that part of the DVLA website is down. I was wondering if you can do it by phone or pick up an application from the post office.
Quote by sam b
Do have a full licence? Or you waited 3 years to take your test?

I had 10 lessons when I was 17, then for some reason waited a year to take my test. I failed... and miserably gave up on the whole ordeal.

That was the wrong thing to do but I didn't have a job/income back then. Now I do, and the bus ride to work is a bitch!
shame
i got mine yesterday, gonna go out for a ride tomorrow first time
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Quote by Karmaface
How did you do it? I've been trying replace it online but that part of the DVLA website is down. I was wondering if you can do it by phone or pick up an application from the post office.

ive not done it yet my theory test is a week on monday so i am searchin the house for it. you just phone the cardiff office which is on the website