i have loads of clean melodies and kicking distorted riffs but no songs

i am a poor songwriter and need to learn how to implement structure

any websites or tutorials on the net or advice from my fellow ultimate guitarists?

i like all metal like the in flames soil work style, the megadeth pantera metallica style,,

nevermore and lots more

thank you for getting me going
I don't know if there's any special way of doing it, but usually when I come up with a riff I say to myself "is this a verse, chorus, intro, whatever?" and then I mess around with it and try out different things before and after it. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Just like anything else
CLICK ME!

Gibson Les Paul Classic '05
JEH Custom Superstrat '07
Rickenbacker 480 '73
Marshall 6100LM head '95
Engl E412SS 4*12" cab '02
Line6 DL-4 '07
Ibanez TS9 '08
Dunlop Crybaby from hell '07
Boss CE-2 '79
Quote by lil-matee
what is a solo?
Things that you may want to try (I used this technique with my old band, but we didn't record any of it because there was never a day where everyone could get together, plus half of them couldn't play).
One of the first things you might wanna do is make some lyrics. If you already have a rhythm in your head, then it is way easier to create a guitar part that fits it.
So, after that, come up with an intro or a main riff. Once you have that and it sounds good, then come up with a good chorus (or just throw away the chorus and replace it with a sweet breakdown) then get a second verse, and another chorus (or whatever). Next throw in a guitar solo (if you want, or it could be another breakdown), and repeat the main riff again, followed by another chorus, and an outro.

There! Now you have a sweet metal song!!

Quote by frnzd
Quote by gamebreaker
I think semen would be our biggest export...
We'd build an industry around it.

personally i'll write a good simple riff usually and then try to expand on it or make a variation of it. often times i'll play it over and over and over until i come up with another part that i think fits perfectly, i'll continue doing the new part over and over till another part pops up, i'll keep making new bits like this until i feel i have enough for a song. then i sit down and give a VERY basic structure. THEN once i have lyrics for it i'll go back and shorten and extend certain sections to make sure i can use all the lyrics i want to for it and to make sure i can solo etc as much as i want or i think should fit.