If you're a fan of Suicide Silence, Job For A Cowboy, Red Chord, and some older stuff like Deicide and Morbid Angel...then check out my band here and add us!

The recordings are ****ty cause they're just made with MIDI drums but we're currently recording our 6 song demo, and we got some other crazy stuff to keep the kids entertained. Thanks for listening and comments (esp compliments) are welcome!

- Jay, lead guitar/vocals

EDIT(2/22): hey, this thread is so old, so i'm brushing off the dust, haha. WE GOT A NEW RECORDING UP (still no vocals) but it's real drums, not MIDI like we were using, so please check it out, ADD US!!! and let us know what you think on here on myspace!!!! Thanks guys. \m/
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Last edited by Nor'Easterbass at Feb 22, 2008,
don't tell me that is your real album art? that is nasty. and my dog is named woodchipper
*bump*
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
*bumpity bump bump* goes the woodchipper. If y'all wanna listen to some recordings, click the link i put in there, cause we got some **** done the other night. rough and no vox, but still, i like to think ppl are listening to that ****. vocals will be up soon.

oh yeah, and FRIEND REQUEST US! it takes two seconds, so plz do it!!! thanks.
Quote by Briyan_15

Quote by omegasus