Ok as you all know, John McCain is way ahead of the other Republicans in the race, but I don't understand. Everywhere I read and see, Americans are against the war in Iraq and it is very unpopular. However McCain is a big advocate of the war. Why are people giving him all these votes?????? I read somewhere that like 40% of McCain's supports are against the war in Iraq. I don't get it. I know most Americans are stupid and ignorant, but this ****ing ridiculous. Whatever happens, my ass is out of this country as soon as I get out of college. What do you guys think?

EDIT: Also I find it humorous how the media claim that the reasons for a majority of blacks voting for Obama, Mormons for Romney, and women for Clinton is no coincidence.
Last edited by symphonyX99 at Feb 9, 2008,
I know most Americans are stupid and ignorant, but this ****ing ridiculous

Fuck off.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by symphonyX99
..I know most Americans are stupid and ignorant..

Saying that makes you the stupid, ignorant one.
The Democratic party is either Black or a Women. And the Republican party has a Mormon and a wimp, so, American's will choose the White guy with an American name.

Not being sexist or racist or anything, but I wouldn't doubt the fact that some people think that way.
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
Its a primary, not the general election. Republicans are voting for McCain not democrats. And you notice the majority of Americans wanting out of Iraq when you look at the democrat-voter turnout.
Quote by jasonmetal love
The Democratic party is either Black or a Women.

WRONG

im going to report this thread, as it is all ready ripe with bullsh1t
Not Enough AssHatery
Quote by C O B H C

Thx but I live in America so I can say whatever I want about it, because I live here. And the reason I put "most" is because I didn't want all you anti-generalization flamers coming in here. The Republican race is proof of my statement, let's see you prove otherwise.
Quote by C O B H C

nahhh hes just naive, in every other countries tv programmes thats how your perceived, that or arrogant

im not with that but its a fact thats harsh

its like the covetting jew and the sleepy mexican janitor
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
'Nine out of ten people actually enjoy gang rape.'
Quote by symphonyX99
Thx but I live in America so I can say whatever I want about it, because I live here. And the reason I put "most" is because I didn't want all you anti-generalization flamers coming in here. The Republican race is proof of my statement, let's see you prove otherwise.

That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard in my life.
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.
Quote by MySweetFracture
WRONG

im going to report this thread, as it is all ready ripe with bullsh1t

Care to prove me wrong? I was just stating facts is all. I honestly don't believe that half the people are ready for a women or a man of color to lead this nation.
Portugal. The Man »–