PUNKfromNORWAY
Rockstar
501 IQ
I was suprised that no one had made a U.S Bombs thread, so here talk and discuss everthying about the U.S Bombs.
IlikeTheSKA
Respect my conglomerate
300 IQ
Never Mind the Open Minds is better than The World.

And everything else they've ever done.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
RizzoWashburn
Unregistered User
283 IQ
I bought one of their cds. It was decent. It also left my cd player pretty quickly. Hmmm.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
werty22
Banned
1,095 IQ
I heard one of their songs on Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4. It was pretty good, but the vocals are annoying. Reminiscent(sp?) of Tim Armstrong.
PUNKfromNORWAY
Rockstar
501 IQ
Quote by werty22
I heard one of their songs on Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4. It was pretty good, but the vocals are annoying. Reminiscent(sp?) of Tim Armstrong.

You shuold listen to We are the problem and Roll around thats my favourite, and yeah, yer country is also good
hardrock1315
Thought @ Work
3,512 IQ
U.S. Bombs are one of my favorite bands. I feel like they're underappreciated on here, though. All their albums are really good. Also, their guitarist knows how to do leads and solos well. He doesn't just make them hard to play, because they're really not that hard, but they just sound great.
waterproofpie
breakfast connoisseur
2,962 IQ
If you don't like the US Bombs, you don't like fun.

P.S. the Die Hunns are also sweet.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
anti
Turn On/Tune In/Drop Out
1,048 IQ
I used to be a fan, haven't listened to them in a few years. I was watching some standup on comedy central and they were the band playing between comedians.
peace & chemicals
IlikeTheSKA
Respect my conglomerate
300 IQ
Quote by anti
I used to be a fan, haven't listened to them in a few years. I was watching some standup on comedy central and they were the band playing between comedians.

The used to be the house band for comedy Central Presents or some similar show (was it Comic Blend? I don't know).
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Mav-16
UG Senior Member
372 IQ
Quote by anti

I remmember seing that.

but that was the only time I have ever listend to them lol

and yer country from tony hawk....
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
Deek_13
Back at last
479 IQ
Heard them on one or two of the Give em the boot CD's, there pretty good, i'll check them out.
Bass Player