Ok so me and my friend got into a heated conversation about this question:
If a serial killer kills other serial killers is he good or evil?

He does not kill any innocent people only serial killers. He is not a cop.

In my mind I think the person is evil. Although hes killing so others wont be killed its still considered murder.

Your thoughts?
"You've got to dance like nobody else is watching.
Dream like you will live forever.
Live like you're going to die tomorrow,
and love like it is never gonna hurt."
-- James Dean (1931-1955)

Quote by JakeTheDuck
This man has the right idea.

^
oh yeahhh
does the serial killer kill serial killers that kill serial killers?
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Well I think in a way he's good because he's killing the killers the again he's killing.
What's the point of this question? o.0 Does it matter?

But anyway, I think he's still evil. No matter who you kill, nobody deserves to die.
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Quote by Garret.
does the serial killer serial killers that kill serial killer?

Wait...

I'm confused.

Shouldn't he be killing himself if he kills serial killers?
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Murderers belong in jail in solitary confinement where they can suffer in repentance for their crimes.

Killing them is too lenient a punishment.
Quote by ..NEM..
Wait...

I'm confused.

He means serial killers that kill other serial killers.

By the way, then wouldn't it be an endless loop? Serial killers killnig serial killer kills who kill serial killer kils who then kill serial killer killers, and so forth
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Doesn't the guy from SAW put people who aren't worth living (Serial killers, drug dealers etc.) in those crazy traps, that basically torture them and they end up dead anyway? Is he doing a good job for the world?
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Hes a good man/woman. He is doing the world a service. How is that any different from our soldiers killing *terrorists*. The *terrorists* kill innocent people, so we hire people to go kill them.

And to the guy above me, the Saw guy was torturing them, If the serial killer killer just shot them dead..ha, quickly no suffering well then.. but the Saw guy was ****ing torturing and doing other sick **** to them.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Last edited by floppypick at Feb 9, 2008,
Quote by Alter-Bridge
Doesn't the guy from SAW put people who aren't worth living (Serial killers, drug dealers etc.) in those crazy traps, that basically torture them and they end up dead anyway? Is he doing a good job for the world?

Sure, why not
from a legal standpoint, he's bad, but from a moral standpoint he's good. and if you're micheal Jackson you touch small children for pleasure, but thats a whole other moral/legal debate.
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~

"Idiot"
yeh the question was completely random. But in a way..its no worse than war. People are forced to fight that dont actually want to fight. So if people are killing the people that dont want to fight bur are forced too...isnt that murder in a sense?
"You've got to dance like nobody else is watching.
Dream like you will live forever.
Live like you're going to die tomorrow,
and love like it is never gonna hurt."
-- James Dean (1931-1955)

Quote by JakeTheDuck
This man has the right idea.

^
oh yeahhh
You could also say that they're saving the lives of the other serial killers' would-be victims.
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Depends on what she's on top of. If she's on top of my pizza I'm gonna have to scissor kick a bitch.

MY BUILD!
Its murder
But that doesn't mean its evil
or good for that matter
I just explained this
Theres no such thing as good or evil
Since they're both subject to interpretation
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
he's doin the wolrd a favor, and the government of any nation should pay him for his services
if he kills no innocent people, only those who wish to harm others its fine
Quote by hazardmaster

By the way, then wouldn't it be an endless loop? Serial killers killnig serial killer kills who kill serial killer kils who then kill serial killer killers, and so forth

nono, s/he would have to kill himself as soon as he became a serial-killer...nothin infinite there, mate! =D
Quote by hazardmaster

I got that.

I just made it clear that it's confusing.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Anyone read that book The Serial Killers Club?
Basically about a guy who turns into a serial killer, after being attacked by another serial killer. He then joins this club of serial killers, but decides to kill them all.
Quote by Doppelgänger
Anyone read that book The Serial Killers Club?
Basically about a guy who turns into a serial killer, after being attacked by another serial killer. He then joins this club of serial killers, but decides to kill them all.

I think my head just exploded...
Quote by Nitroduck
You could also say that they're saving the lives of the other serial killers' would-be victims.

or he/she is killing more people because he might serial kill the serial killers that kill serial killers
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by The-Trooper94
yeh the question was completely random. But in a way..its no worse than war. People are forced to fight that dont actually want to fight. So if people are killing the people that dont want to fight bur are forced too...isnt that murder in a sense?

Wrong. We haven't had a draft since Vietnam. Everyone that is fighting signed up for it. If you signed up and are bitching, its your own damn fault.
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
it's kind of a tough question.
what kind of person is this serial killer serial killer?
does he do it quick, or make them suffer?
what's his life like outside of the whole.. he kills people part?
does he do charity work?
does he don a black cape, or wear a sweet mask?

ultimately, he's obviously got a screw loose. i mean, he's sick enough to track and kill people several times over, regardless of motive.

Quote by ibanez_rocker
Wrong. We haven't had a draft since Vietnam. Everyone that is fighting signed up for it. If you signed up and are bitching, its your own damn fault.

Also wrong. They may have signed up for it, but it doesn't mean they want to be fighting. Also, their intentions may have been to get training or education through military service, but "oh noes! WARZZ!" and that threw their plans off a little. (example.. someone in the air force training to be a pilot so they could get a job with an airline at some point.)

Thanks for coming out though.
hug your local pug dealer!
Last edited by cody733 at Feb 9, 2008,
Quote by ibanez_rocker

not everyone here is friggin yanks... u know that, right?
still...us swedes haven't had a draft since the 1800s i think, so :P

GO NEUTRALS!!!
since serial killers are nessecary for population control, and entertainment, yes he's evil.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by MangeRamone
then i would kill you, time bomb, bcuz you killed people!

That means you are a killer, because im an anti-killer
Someones been playing too much 'condemed' on the xbox lol. ye its bad
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.