Lots of songs with peoples names in them are ruined for me because of the people I relate them to. For example, Maria by Blondie or Santana or any other songs with this name (I find theres quite a few) remind me of this disgusting girl I knew in elementary school whom I hated.

Any one else have this problem?
no. your just a freak.
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Green Day also... Track 1 on International Superhits
The sex offenders register.. personally, i don't even think they should be in school.
Quote by bartdevil_metal
^+1

Lol.
Yeah. Me too !
I am The Great Cornholio !
I need T.P. for my bunghole !
that song brings back proper memories of being younger than i am now
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by bartdevil_metal
^+1

yes i got a plus 1
i should start counting my pluses!
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Quote by SuperBlob
Blondie are brilliant
Sorry, I wasn't really paying attention
They are, but you're sig is incorrect. e.g., "This device is metal," as opposed to, "This device is plastic."
West Side Story has a song named Maria. I read someone he says the name Maria over 50 times. It's a good song though.
What do we tell our children? Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that we are always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation.
Michelle is my mothers name, so listening to the Beatles song of the same name gives me nightmares.