KryptNet
hello
703 IQ
Hopefully this question goes here. I just noticed that when I type in my sig in the "find posts by username" field and do a search, not all of my posts come up. I'm not talking about my own threads btw. any help much appreciated. thx
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
Digitech GSP 2101/Mosvalve 962/Yamaha S412V
My Imagination
Lemoninfluence
Masculist
1,223 IQ
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
Vintage '58 Custom Kazoo

so you type that into the 'find posts by username' field?

or is it that only 500 of your posts come up? it has a maximum search result of 500 so if you've made more posts it won't show them.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
KryptNet
hello
703 IQ
yeah, i type "kryptnet" in the "find posts by user" in advanced search(also making sure to search in ALL open threads) but some of my recent posts didn't come up. I made a few replies and wanted to see how the thread had developed but at least 2 threads I know I replied to didn't come up.
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
My Imagination
Lemoninfluence
Masculist
1,223 IQ
the thread might have been deleted. Can you find it manually?

just go on your profile and use the 'find all posts by xxxx' link.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
KryptNet
hello
703 IQ
thx Lemoninfluence, I did the search side-by-side and there doesn't seem to be any inconsistency. The posts must have been deleted(wrong topic maybe?) or another thing that may have happened is something with my browser where I might have thought I posted but never submitted it. so if there's no known problem, that might be what happened. thx again.
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
My Imagination
KryptNet
hello
703 IQ
Sorry for bumping my own post but it happened again! Specifically this time a thread called "Solo in E pentatonic" - I posted a reply but the thread does not come up when searching for "KryptNet" in Find Posts by User. ??
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
My Imagination