So tonight at dinner I was going to make these biscuits we buy all you have to do is put them in the oven, they come in a plastic bag. So I set them down on the stove (electric for what its worth) not noticing that the burners were hot from my mom cooking dinner, and the plastic melted all over the stove L. So we cant use 2 out of 4 burners now. I have also broken the microwave, by ripping off the handle. We screwed a new one on, it’s a cabinet handle, but works fine. And the mirror in my parents room when we were watching TV I was telling a story and talk with my hands, so I accidentally threw the remote into the mirror breaking it…they never replaced it though. Any one know how to either get plastic off of a stove top or ruin anything in expensive in their house in the most stupid of ways?
No, but try being more careful.
Our washing machine died earlier, and caused the power in the house to cut so now I only have stinky clothes
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
No, but try being more careful.
Our washing machine died earlier, and caused the power in the house to cut so now I only have stinky clothes

i broke our old dryer... i break everything
....accident prone much? and just scrape the plastic off your stove i guess

..but man, you broke....everything lol...
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by NutZz?
....accident prone much? and just scrape the plastic off your stove i guess

..but man, you broke....everything lol...

we tried scraping it off, but only got some its baked on good. and yeah i broke a door too..i really am accident prone...i get it from my mom she is just as bad
You smashed a mirror?? ooo you f**ked!

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Why don't you just replace the burners on the stove? If I were your parents I'd smack ya and make you do yard work or something as punishment! LOL j/k
Guitars are like my babies... except without that useless baby meat...
Quote by Kindred_Future
Why don't you just replace the burners on the stove? If I were your parents I'd smack ya and make you do yard work or something as punishment! LOL j/k

to replace the burners you have to replace the whole top of the stove, more money then we currently have, and they normaly do. i had to buy my new glasses when i broke my old one slipping into a bathroom door.
That sucks, most electric stoves that I've seen or used always had individual burners that you could replace. Just another reason gas is better i guess.
Guitars are like my babies... except without that useless baby meat...