http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Electric-guitar-amazing-custom-carved-Dragon-Wizard_W0QQitemZ230220375136QQihZ013QQcategoryZ33034QQtcZphotoQQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

what do you guys think ?

i need a new guitar and judging by the price its ok...

im not quite sure its worth 1500, but it sounded fine...

need advice/opinions please... (im all about the sound, couldnt care less if its a carved frodo humping gandalf)
seems more like an art piece, not something youre going to get for sound. if you want to replace some pick ups, and hope to god that it plays nice, go for it, everyone likes something original, but I really doubt it would sound good.
If you really want to go for it get it. However, I am a firm believer that one should first pick up the guitar, and with in the first 2 second think "now my arms are complete". Only if that condition is met would i pay 1500 for it. But that said, basswood is not the best wood you could get for 1500. Contact the seller and find out what kind of pickups are used in the axe, that makes a huge difference. But if your just interested in tone, go buy a non-custom axe and put some sick nasty pickups in it. Btw, what kind of tone are you looking for?
Looks like you're paying for the art. And I don't trust ebay personally. My friend ordered an Epiphone Dot w/ a Bigsby, and it came with a snapped neck.
If your about sound screw this thing, it's a work of art. Go for a nice Ibanez or Gibson, and remember that your amp is 90% of your tone, so if you have a crap amp just save up for a nice Mesa or Peavey Valve combo, and buy a 600 $ Ibanez.
I agree, only reason anyone would pay that much for it would be as an art piece. other than the body wood, they were pretty scant on any other information.

Oh yeah, it has a set neck.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
lol im never gonna pay 1500 for that... its basswood lol...
yea it looks like a prs copy... isnt there like a dragon prs before or something like that ?

im looking for tone that can go to bluesy to lamb of god heavy... im soon to be buying a new amp too...

as a side question... does epi valve junior do metal with the help of distortion pedal like metal muff or mt2 ? i dont play metal much but sometimes i want to...

i wont be gigging so no need for like 5150s or even Valvekings...
On the Epi VJ question, I think it can, but you really need to try it out with different pedals to make sure you get the sound you want from it.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
it sounds not half bad but he could be using effects.
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

founder of the ibanez rg owners of the world club pm me to join
im gonna ask what amps and effects the guy is using to find out more.. and also the pickups in it...

on the Vj how much would modding it cost and what type of mods can i do on it??