Hey once again the norm soloist direct to my sound card.......I put in an acoustic I don't do that often anymore but it sound pretty good. there are some mess ups but nothing major

ON my profile

It's called one day
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
My my, thats a full song, 3mins & flows consistantly through verse - chorus...Some of the chords didn't sound quite in tune though which was a bit bizare because i doubt your tone deaf... i liked the main picking theme you had though & worked really well for an outro...

Take care, Ta

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=782097
Kicks Harder Than A Mule On Crack
I have to second that the first bit is pretty weird. However , you do have a nice sense of melody, reminded me of some points of hootie and the blowfish and dave matthews band. Solo seemed a bit off near the end to me for some reason, but other than that I really enjoyed it, thanks for critting mine also.
Mesa Lonestar Special
Traynor YCV40WR
Ibanez -Artcore AS103BM
Fender American Deluxe Strat
Analog Man ARDX20 Dual Delay
Red Witch Empress Chorus
Big Muff Pi
Boss BD-2
MXR '76 RI Dynacomp
Fulltone Clyde Deluxe Wah
Jetter Jetdrive
EHX POG
yah sorry bout the intro I coulda fixed that but didin't sorry. the guitar chords that are messed up might be the chorus that might be the out of tune sound you guys are hearing
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
The lead guitar is pretty out of tune and the first few notes literally made me cringe. That aside, I really enjoyed this song. I love riff at :27, its very catchy. I actually listened to this like 8 hours ago and its been stuck in my head ever since. Its just a really chill song, I could really relax to it.
Very good job dude