I'm getting really tired of WMP for various reasons so I need a new media player that can play WMA and MP3 files for the most part. No Itunes, and No real player please. I want something that has a fully customizable EQ. Suggestions?
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Ok then, looks like winamp wins. You guys like it better than WMP?
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
yes, i doesnt wastes lots of ram
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Personally, I like iTunes. It's got a customizable EQ, and if you try to play a song that's not in a supported format, it'll change the song to the closest supported format.

That and it's a lot easier to have all my music in one place, instead of having to switch from media player to media player depending on whether I'm listening to musc or adding it to my iPod.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Winamp is very good
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
I have no idea what winamp is, but i windows media player, because im tech-tarded and it pretty easy to use
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by PlayMadness
Personally, I like iTunes. It's got a customizable EQ, and if you try to play a song that's not in a supported format, it'll change the song to the closest supported format.

That and it's a lot easier to have all my music in one place, instead of having to switch from media player to media player depending on whether I'm listening to musc or adding it to my iPod.

winamp has customizable EQ, will allow you to manage your Ipod and supports just about every format under the sun.

And It'll do it faster with the use of less system resources.
Well, you asked for favorite media player and then no iTunes. I got a problem with that. iTunes organizes music better than any other library and does so in the most aesthetically pleasing way. I laugh in general at Apple but not because of their products, they have good products.