income tax return time! im going to buy an epi lp standard plain top. but i cant decide on what color! its a toss between the vintage sunburst, and the cherry sunburst. im looking at zzounds and musicians friend. what do you guys think?
i love the cherry, but im afraid the brightness of it may annoy me one day. do the pictures do it justice?
go with the cherry ive seen one in person i wanted it so bad.
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

founder of the ibanez rg owners of the world club pm me to join
^agree... awesome color
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Yeah, the pictures look just like they do in person. I played a Cherry Epi in GC today, if you can afford it, i would get a used or new Plus top, they are drop dead gorgeous
Hello
His signature Epi is in vintage sunburst i believe....i know it is the burst that has alot of black in it.
Hello
i like vintage sunburst...
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
wow, the plus top isnt much more than i had planned on spending. i think im sold on the cherry plus top!
im just nervous about picking a color and buying it off the net. i see very few lp in our 2 local guitar shops. so its not like i can go see and try before i buy.
Mine's a cherry sunburst - classic LP colour, but it does look gorgeous (And the 'plus' bit means you do get the flame maple - real nice)
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
I have a cherry sunburst but I also love the vintage burst colour
Slash used both colours
but his signature is in tobacco burst (as someone above me said)
Quote by chagmaier
why doesnt zzounds collect sales tax?

Online companies only have to collect sales tax from people that live in a state that they have a brick and mortar building in. In other states it is the responsibility of the individual to report purchases on their taxes. Obviously most poeple don't. For example, if I was too buy an $800 guitar from GuitarCenter.com, I would have to pay $800 plus $44.80 because they have to charge me taxes since there is a guitar center down the road. On the other hand, if I ordered that same guitar from Musicians friend which has no stores in Wisconsin, they would only charge me $800.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Standard Strat
Traynor YCV50 Blue
Roland Microcube
Quote by Mike-T
Online companies only have to collect sales tax from people that live in a state that they have a brick and mortar building in. In other states it is the responsibility of the individual to report purchases on their taxes. Obviously most poeple don't. For example, if I was too buy an $800 guitar from GuitarCenter.com, I would have to pay $800 plus $44.80 because they have to charge me taxes since there is a guitar center down the road. On the other hand, if I ordered that same guitar from Musicians friend which has no stores in Wisconsin, they would only charge me $800.

Wow, I figured it worked another way, like where ever your money itself goes, so long as it is out of state you don't pay taxes (there are exceptions with like Rhode Island IIRC though). I've never ordered anything from North Carolina though >_>
I'd say cherry tbh, or tobacco.

Im not really and LP man though... I am toying with the idea of a guitar with a fixed bridge though....
Main Gear:

Santiago S3 Spanish Classical
PRS CE22 Mahogany
Mesa/Boogie F-50 combo w/ G12K-100
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus V2
EHX SMMwH
white

/thread
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D: