Alright, so my guitar teacher told me to explore with some artists/genres that I don't listen to. I was wondering if anyone had any songs that are easy to play. I can play Master of Puppets (except for a bit of the solo). I mainly listen to metal and classic rock. If you know of any songs or artists that aren't very well known of, please let me know! Thanks!
not really metal or classic rock but The Seperation Of Church and Skate by NoFx.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
wonderful tonight, makes all my relatives happy

yea, clapton is a great artist to look into, he was and still is one of the best players, his solos are so perfectly executed and meaningful
try lookin up some "The Black Keys" stuff. Pretty much anything from the Magic Potion album. Two somewhat easy ones would be... Your Touch or Just Got to Be.

They got a really gritty blues/rock feel, one of my fav bands.
Quote by funkbass369
not really metal or classic rock but The Seperation Of Church and Skate by NoFx.

A different genre is better. Thanks for the suggestions guys.
Police Truck or Chicken**** conformist by the Dead Kennedys ( Punk ).
Rock lobster by the B-52s ( New Wave ).
Knights of Cydonia by Muse ( Surf Rock/Alternative Rock)
two and a half men.
A bit of Fernando Sor??

I have a photo of him on my wall!!
Ben Pazolli
-----------------------
Epiphone Dot Studio
VOX Valvetronix VD-30AD
VOX V847 WAH-WAH Pedal
Boss Loop Station RC-2
-----------------------
"The nicest guy you'll ever f............ind"
Lullaby by Isaias Savio or Ecossaise(op. 33, no. 2) by Mauro Giuliani [finger-style classical]
Minuet in G by Bach [a good pick-style classical]
The lead/chords to "Satin Doll" and "Cherokee" [jazz standards]
^^^cause you asked for well known songs, these songs are pretty much recognized all over the world and are easy to pick-up

an uhh some random rock off the top of my head...Santeria by Sublime, Space Oddity by David Bowie, Knockin on Heaven's Door - by Bob Dylan, Let's Get it On by Marvin Gaye(you'll need a wah for this one :p, La Bamba by Ritchie Valens, The Joker by Steve Miller Band, Whipping Post by The Allman Brothers, Free Fallin' by Tom Petty

actually, out of all that stuff I think Whipping Post would be the most advanced because of the long solos. Want more suggestions just ask!
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
Digitech GSP 2101/Mosvalve 962/Yamaha S412V
My Imagination
Quote by KryptNet
Lullaby by Isaias Savio or Ecossaise(op. 33, no. 2) by Mauro Giuliani [finger-style classical]
Minuet in G by Bach [a good pick-style classical]
The lead/chords to "Satin Doll" and "Cherokee" [jazz standards]
^^^cause you asked for well known songs, these songs are pretty much recognized all over the world and are easy to pick-up

an uhh some random rock off the top of my head...Santeria by Sublime, Space Oddity by David Bowie, Knockin on Heaven's Door - by Bob Dylan, Let's Get it On by Marvin Gaye(you'll need a wah for this one :p, La Bamba by Ritchie Valens, The Joker by Steve Miller Band, Whipping Post by The Allman Brothers, Free Fallin' by Tom Petty

actually, out of all that stuff I think Whipping Post would be the most advanced because of the long solos. Want more suggestions just ask!

Actually, artists that aren't very well known of are better. Thanks for all of the suggestions.
Quote by McGrim
Actually, artists that aren't very well known of are better. Thanks for all of the suggestions.

right, right...READING the original thread would have been smarter of me. But I still say the non-rock stuff I mentioned aren't well known in the sense that, well simply, they aren't rock songs.
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
Digitech GSP 2101/Mosvalve 962/Yamaha S412V
My Imagination