To everyone who called me a dick the other day in the SS half stack thread, I apologize. I am once again fixated back on tubes. I just played the most "made-me-cream-in-my-panties" amp EVER!!!

A VHT Pitbull. The Ultralead model. Oh my gawd!! That thing was tonal orgasm! As soon as I can get the extra $3500 for the head, that baby is mine!!!

So, just thought I would share my "nut in my pants" story. lol
so you're going from a SS stack... to a 3500 dollar tube head just like that....

dude... where do you work?... are they looking for someone?
Quote by jimmy666page666
:laugh:

sell my your RG once you get the VHT

judging by that sentence, and your avatar, youre stoned, arent you?

sell my your RG?

Ok!

Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by kool98769
judging by that sentence, and your avatar, youre stoned, arent you?

sell my your RG?

Ok!

RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by just17n8
so you're going from a SS stack... to a 3500 dollar tube head just like that....

dude... where do you work?... are they looking for someone?

Im gonna have to save up for a bit. I said that in the original post. But by the end of the year, I will have it. And I like my SS head, but that Pitbull was f*cking amazing! I have never played through such an amazing amp.
Welcome to the dark side Michael! I am going to put a clip up tonight, but I just replayed one on my computer using my Digital cam. OMG, it sounds like total crap. There is no way a digital camera will do my amp justice. My 5 watt sams club amp sounds WAYYY better than this in person.
Current Rig:
Splawn Quickrod
Marshall 1960BX
Electrics:
Les Paul with Dirty Fingers
Kramer
Acoustics:
Hohner
Ibanez
Pedals:
Isp Decimator
Cry Baby Wah
MXR MX108 10 Band EQ.
BBE Green Screamer
Quote by LuthierofTexas
Im gonna have to save up for a bit. I said that in the original post. But by the end of the year, I will have it. And I like my SS head, but that Pitbull was f*cking amazing! I have never played through such an amazing amp.

Don't get me wrong it is an amazing amp but for $3500...you can buy any high gain amp you want (new or used).

Definatly try a ton out, I could guarantee you would find one you prefer over the pitbull after playing it a bit.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Quote by IbanezPsycho
For $3500 it better be amazing.. Hell it better clean my house too lol

Grab a full stack, set everything to max, strum chord.

Voila!

Clean house.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Quote by jimmy666page666
sigged ^^

what do ya know... im sigged...