I fucking hate having a stuffy nose. I sound icky, and I'm contantly sniffling, and it's annoying as hell. One of my biggest pet peeves is the sound of people breathing with stuffy noses/sniffling. And now I'm the one doing it.

sjajsgmsg

Just about every winter, I get a cold and it doesnt go away until things warm up.
Discuss winter problems such as sore throats, giving other people colds, missing out on things because you're sick, etc
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Wash your hands alot, and keep a glass of water at bedside when you sleep.

srsly

Edit: Oh I didn't read the point of the thread. I dislike being cold all the time.
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Last edited by Jimmyyoung at Feb 9, 2008,
Well in winter the snow makes crunchy sounds so people hear me sneaking up on them.

It used to be a big problem until I solved it with a choloform-rag-launcher.

And sometimes I get a cold, but rarely.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
i get a cold about once every three years.
i have one now.
it's the only time i EVER get sick.
ya, my body is just that cool.
Poor baby.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

I appreciate the symphathy, guys
=P
Am I the only sniffly person here then? D=
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
I fucking hate having a stuffy nose. I sound icky, and I'm contantly sniffling, and it's annoying as hell. One of my biggest pet peeves is the sound of people breathing with stuffy noses/sniffling. And now I'm the one doing it.

sjajsgmsg

Just about every winter, I get a cold and it doesnt go away until things warm up.
Discuss winter problems such as sore throats, giving other people colds, missing out on things because you're sick, etc

I had a runny nose for about 12 years of my life...
Combination of allergies and my immune system sucking...
I dunno I'm OK now... sometimes I get a runny nose for no reason still, but things have died down a big...

But yeah... Winter makes my whole body cry, I can't stand the cold, and the chicks wear too much clothing... Can I get an Amen?
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
i just got over a cold.
i get a cold every winter too.

and it seems that every two years i get a bigger illness along with my cold.
in 8th grade i got mono. in 10th grade i had strep and pink eye at the same time.

i figure next year ill just die.

^amen
gutted

i have a constant stuffed nose during summer cos it gets cold at night & i sleep with no shirt on..
Quote by hightension01

Tell her
"I could be playing this *inserts Job For a Cowboys Doom Cd*
but i'd rather play this *inserts *David Crowder followed by Brewster*"

haha yeah that should work

Quote by Aqua Dementia
richrawr FTW!
Quote by Jearl
i just got over a cold.
i get a cold every winter too.

and it seems that every two years i get a bigger illness along with my cold.
in 8th grade i got mono. in 10th grade i had strep and pink eye at the same time.

i figure next year ill just die.

You'll prolly just get AIDS and the clap

and then the black plauge(sp?)
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Quote by King Of Suede
I had a runny nose for about 12 years of my life...
Combination of allergies and my immune system sucking...
I dunno I'm OK now... sometimes I get a runny nose for no reason still, but things have died down a big...

But yeah... Winter makes my whole body cry, I can't stand the cold, and the chicks wear too much clothing... Can I get an Amen?

TWELVE YEARS?!

And I dont like wearing too many layers =P Although it looks okay on guys (I'm a straight chick, there's not really a problem for my eye candy)
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

^What if you cant sleep because of your cold?
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I usually get sick a lot during the winter, but this year I've only had one cold and it lasted two days.
I'm worried I'm gonna get my boyfriend sick too
urgh
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Aw, feel better soon!

I don't get sick often during winter. But what I don't like about the wintertime is that my fingers, toes, & nose are like ice cubes.
Where's that confounded bridge?

Try to realize it's all within yourself
no one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small
and life flows on within you and without you.
I get that too! Especially nose. It's always cold and I wiggle it around ever two seconds..

and thank you =]
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

this stuff is amazing. works like a charm.
i've been sick since last saturday, but it gets me to sleep
Ive used up at least 3 gallons worth of hand sanitizer in the effort to keep the disease forces at bay. So far I've succeeded. I dont like blowing my nose in public, its gross.
im sick right now, but its slowly goin away. at least the fever's gone and ye i hate sounding all ****ed up and the sore throat really buggers me.

get well soon ts.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
According to the doctor, honey works better than Robitussin for coughs
tea for me
=]
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
According to the doctor, honey works better than Robitussin for coughs
tea for me
=]

Every time I was sick as a child which was a lot, my dad made me honey lemon tea. I NEVER liked it. Its awful. Sorry dad.
Quote by ThePeacefrog
Every time I was sick as a child which was a lot, my dad made me honey lemon tea. I NEVER liked it. Its awful. Sorry dad.

Whatttt? Honey lemon tea ftw. That stuff is amazing.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja