okay so I live in a pretty kind of remote area about half an hours drive from town, surrounded by hills and pine forrests and hav neighbours scattered in a 3 k radius from us, so yesterday my brother is in the pine forrest looking for somewhere to build a downhill track when he comes across a path, he follows it until it eventually stops he said he then followed the next row of trees and stumbled across 3 big marijuana plants in pots!

I havent actually been their myself but I'm 100 percent sure it's true as I've seen the pictures on his phone he also told my Dad about it as well... Now im wondering what I should do in a situation like this? I cant confide in my brother as to what to do as he is pretty much against drugs and will alert my Dad if he knows something is up but my friend is coming over tomorrow and i was thinking of maybe going their and perhaps taking a bit but not too much so the owner doesnt find out. what are your thoughts on this?

I am also not a heavy user of pot and have only smoked a couple of times
Last edited by ratherbedead at Feb 9, 2008,
Steal them. What's the owner going to do if they don't know who took them.
"hello 911? somebody stole my.. oh shi-"
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
yeah thats a problem though because I'm in the sort of area where everyone knows everyone so it wouldnt be unlikely for my neoghbour to come by and ask about it
Don't do it. I would never do that stuff. I might sound really nerdy and wimpy & what not, but i would never do it. It ruins lives, bro.
Quote by Jimmyyoung

yea exactly and even if you dont wanna smoke it all you can make a lot selling it
Forgot to say that my uncles in jail for selling it and my causin has serious **** wrong with him after he smoked it for the first time.
Quote by Jimmyyoung

well gee, i dont know, maybe thell kick the living sh#t out of him, and then roll him up in a poster board and smoke him like a joint from hell, or put him in a chimney and smoke him like a bong
Quote by Imalius
yea exactly and even if you dont wanna smoke it all you can make a lot selling it

lol i don't want to become a drug dealer im 18 now i can go to jail for doing that ****
Quote by æTonyæ
lol weeds not the only thing that ruins lives....women can do that pretty well too

lol true. But i meant people get obsessed, like my causin.
I wouldn't suggest trying to take any of it. A lot of weed growers surround their stuff with traps to stop people like you and hikers from stumbling upon their weed. If you want weed, just pay for it like an upright citizen instead of risking physical harm trying to steal some from a couple ordinary looking pots in the woods.
flip a coin, so far my lucky coin has won me 3 girlfriendsd and 50$ by making my choices for me, haha
Im not actually out to find anything but this just came along and i see it as an oppurtunity. as for the traps and such their im guessing this guy is just a recreational user and not some cuban drug lord lol
Last edited by ratherbedead at Feb 9, 2008,
Quote by ratherbedead
Im not actually out to find anything but this just came along and i see it an an oppurtunity as for the traps and such their isnt much im guessing this guy is just a recreational user and not some cuban drug lord lol

Well, there's a chance he sells it, and business is business, whether you're the mom and pop store or Wal-Mart. If I were you I just wouldn't take the chance, especially since you're not even a big smoker.
If I was you, I'd call 911.

At least, the cops around my house offer rewards for tip offs on drug busts. I've made about $250 from riding the school bus
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
yeah well here its 000 but i dont think thats an option unless i want to create hatred between the neighbours and myself
Quote by PlayMadness

At least, the cops around my house offer rewards for tip offs on drug busts. I've made about $250 from riding the school bus

Your a narc? you are a ****er
Quote by PlayMadness

You mean so our justice system can continue to overcrowd our prisons due to our failed drug policy? Cool.
On second thoughts the Gypsy Jokers have a clubhouse further down from me haha but im sure if it was theirs it would be on a much larger scale