do you kill the T-Rex at the end of the new Turok game? My brother can't beat the damn thing, and his constant whining and growling at the game is really starting to piss me off. If you know how to kill it, please, for the love of god and my sanity, tell me so I can tell him and he can finish the stupid thing and get the hell out of the room.
Wtf New Turok?!
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
Quote by freedoms_stain
I don't know the answer, but shooting them repeatedly in the head is usually a good idea.

agreed. that's what i do to Cannibal Corpse fans.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Quote by P-Bass Pirate
agreed. that's what i do to Cannibal Corpse fans.

Don't hurt me...
Why do you do that, anyways?

Quote by madbasslover
I tried gamefaqs already, there's nothing there but Xbox 360 codes. For one, we have it on PS3, and on top of that, he hates using cheat codes on any game unless he's already beaten it.

Go in there, kick him in the head immobilize him... Then take the controller, but in the unlimited health cheat or whatever, when he comes to, he'll beat it
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Quote by madbasslover
I tried gamefaqs already, there's nothing there but Xbox 360 codes. For one, we have it on PS3, and on top of that, he hates using cheat codes on any game unless he's already beaten it.

check my post. it just tells you what to do.
Quote by slashVR
Dude thats kick ass.

i know. when i finally get a 360 im definitely getting that game.

i mean, you get to slaughter people, AND dinosaurs with knives. thats just awesome.