if the world was going to end in the year 2012 what would you do before you die

Page 1 of 2
well one of my friends said that the ancient mayan's created the calendar and stopped making it at the year 2012. my friend then said thats when the end of the world is. if this is true what would do before this happens? i said if i haven't got laid by then then get laid. so UG what would you do?
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

founder of the ibanez rg owners of the world club pm me to join
Last edited by silvertoness11 at Feb 9, 2008,
if i havent gotten laid by then ill be 22, so lets home i can scratch that off my list
hmmmm, maybe eat more than ten soup crackers in less than 1 minute?
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Aww how cute, you made up an ancient civilization called the "Myans."
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
oops me and my spelling errors lol
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

founder of the ibanez rg owners of the world club pm me to join
Quote by darkstar2466

It's a typo of the Mayans.
Maybe the Myans just didnt know how to count higher than 2012.

or the guy who was making it died before he could finish.

or they thought, hey, lets end our calender at 2012 so people in the year 2008 can worry that the apocalypse is coming in 4 more years. haha, dumbasses.
Quote by silvertoness11
well one of my friends said that the ancient myan's created the calendar and stopped making it at the year 2012. my friend then said thats when the end of the world is. if this is true what would do before this happens? i said if i haven't got laid by then then get laid. so UG what would you do?

Ugh, you're friend sucks at history. 2012 was going to be the end of some period for the Mayans involving agriculture, however, they didn't expect genocide in their future.
Quote by Timothym
It's a typo of the Mayans.

Your sarcasm meter is broken.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by xxAndyxx
jack off in a little girls mouth (she would be 5)

lmfao, wow.

Quote by restless_thrash
Thats sick. lol

I would plug my guitar into an outlet in an orchestra concert and play slayer. Off time.

I doubt it!
Quote by xxAndyxx

I call same girl second
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
I would use the search bar...

Seriously, we get thread's like these every month.
IRON MAIDEN
7 Feb 2008, Melbourne, Australia
23 Feb 2011, Melbourne, Australia
4 Mar 2011, Melbourne, Australia
------------------------------------------------------------
YouTube

steal a hendrix full stack at my guitar center, put it on the loudest volume and do a sick ass feedback start of foxy lady
Quote by King Of Suede
I call same girl second

I call making out with her after

*vomits*

*shoots himself for even thinking that*
How about we use genetic science to bring back a mayan dude, and get him to redraw the calender the way we want it. eg. world ends in 3012 and in 2008 pop music collapses.
Quote by xxAndyxx
i expected alot more hate from that comment

You have drastically underestimated the pevertedness of the UG community, my friend.
Stop whining and learn your theory!

Quote by oddhawk676
Yeah, some black guy with a yankees cap walks into the ice cream parlor, and I said "We dont serve your kind here," as in, yankee fans, i guess he thought something else and left.
Quote by PekarGuitar
You have drastically underestimated the pevertedness of the UG community, my friend.

Motherf*cker won't make that mistake again!
I'd just do silly stupid ****.

I live a boring life now, might as well do something exciting again.
Quote by Skelarot
I would use the search bar...

Seriously, we get thread's like these every month.

It must be a sign then
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Quote by daytripper75

or they thought, hey, lets end our calender at 2012 so people in the year 2008 can worry that the apocalypse is coming in 4 more years. haha, dumbasses.

Actually the birth of Christ was estimated to be 2008 years ago, however recently (not sure how recently) it has been discovered that they were off by approx 4 years.
Quote by daytripper75

The Mayans calculated the cycle of the Earth around the sun to something like less than a hundredth of a second. Pretty f*cking spectacular, considering the time period they lived in.
Anywho, according to many sources something that will change the world will happen on 2012, from what I know the Earth lines up with the "tree of life" and another important axis (I forget what it is right now), but basically we're looking down the gun barrel of space and it only happens every 13,000 years.

http://www.exitmundi.nl/exitmundi.htm

Heres more information, i'll post again if I remember what i'm looking for.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
The mayan's did not necessarily consider the year 2012 as the end for them or for anyone else. They stated it as being the beginning of either a bright future or a not so well one. Their whole system was based on agricultural affairs and did NOT plan this as the end of the world.
The whole thing is pretty interesting if you look into it. I think they believed that there was an ancient civilization living in the earths core who somehow found a way to come up to the surface of the earth and communicated with the Mayans. After a long time of discussing it (since both civilizations had completely different languages) the Mayans figured out that the earth-people were trying to tell them the world would end in 2012 or something. Really interesting story.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Construct an epic amp and blast Voodoo Child so that other galaxies can know of humanity's greatness.
Quote by xxAndyxx

Anything I would wish to do would be shadowed by this great man.

Therefore I will remain silent.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by restless_thrash
The website said that it won't matter...

Exactly. So why the f*ck should we worry? We could be hit by an asteroid, the apocalypse could happen, world peace, one of many thousands of possible things could happen. Why not just chillax until the 21st December 2012?
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
I would try to attain enlightement before, and if i dont oh well.
"This is for the radio, so i better chill
They wont play it, if it go get ill
But im like that and thats an actually fact
Because the street is wher my heart is at"
According to sources, I believe it's supposed to end December 21, 2012.

I would spend the entire week of the 14th going around and raping every girl I want to f*ck.
No lie.
in fact the mayan calender says the worlds going end on december the 21st 2012, based on some interesting and very advanced ancient astronomy. The ancient sumerians also placed the end of the world around then, destruction by another planet colliding with earth. lots of ancient civilizations have similar theories about the end of the world, the bibles 3 days of darkness work with a planet hitting in the world. curious aye?
Giant Sex Orgy Ftw!!!!!!!!
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...
I will be sitting on my porch with a nice cup of tea watching all the pit monkeys crawl out of their holes to rape pillage and burn everything in sight. with a wall of amps behind me of course blasting some tunes.
Yertle the Turtle was king of the pond.
A nice little pond. It was clean. It was neat.
The water was warm. There was plenty to eat.
The turtles had everything turtles might need.
And they were all happy. Quite happy indeed.
Page 1 of 2