Alright im lookinf for a decent cheap replica sg. But theres like a ****ing million of them so im gonna post a bunch of links to them and let you guys help me decide.

Baldwin gibson sg:http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Gibson-Baldwin-Music-Education-Spirit-SG-Guitar-MES2BKCH/sem/rpsm/oid/132428/catOid/-13242/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

Agile sg:http://cgi.ebay.com/Agile-Valkyrie-SG-body-style-with-Duncan-59-pickups_W0QQitemZ130196245883QQihZ003QQcategoryZ2384QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

epiphone sg ( 400 $ about )http://epiphone.com/default.asp?ProductID=24&CollectionID=16

Greg Bennet sg- http://buffalo.craigslist.org/msg/532696305.html

Sammick sg-http://lansing.craigslist.org/msg/553833518.html

Those are all the brands i found looking around if there are any other brands you guys think i should check out just say.
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
epiphone E-310 strat copy
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Kramer striker 100st (invader pickup)
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
Go with the Agile. Or shell out and get a Tokai or an Orville.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Epi or the Agile
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
yeah when i saw circuit city i was like wtf too
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
If someone is looking at $300 guitars, chances are a real SG is out of the question. Of those, I would go with the Epi or Agile as stated, as they have the best build quality of the bunch, but it is indeed worth it shell otu a bit more for a used MIJ Tokai.
nah authentic gibsons are too much i just wanna sell a bunch of my stuff and get a guitar. My birthday isnt for a while so $ is a bit tight.
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
Epi or agile.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by ac/dc752
nah authentic gibsons are too much i just wanna sell a bunch of my stuff and get a guitar. My birthday isnt for a while so $ is a bit tight.

Word of advice: Don't sell that Aria. They are nice guitars, and were well built. In fact, Aria made an SG copy back in the late 70's/early 80's if I'm not mistaken that can be had for a reasonable amount.
Well, you have some decent guitars now, right? Instead of making a small upgrade, just start saving up for something great. Making small upgrades will take forever to get something good.
Quote by CJRocker
Word of advice: Don't sell that Aria. They are nice guitars, and were well built. In fact, Aria made an SG copy back in the late 70's/early 80's if I'm not mistaken that can be had for a reasonable amount.

Yeah my dad takes pride in that guitar . It's pretty gay tho cuz he got it used and the person b4 us filed the action down really low so it buzzes Can u buy a new bridge or something to fix that?
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
Quote by ac/dc752
Yeah my dad takes pride in that guitar . It's pretty gay tho cuz he got it used and the person b4 us filed the action down really low so it buzzes Can u buy a new bridge or something to fix that?

You don't need a new bridge to adjust the action.

Isn't Baldwin owned by Gibson?
k my aria guitar is goin off topic i think ill take some pics of it and make another thread about it in a week or so.
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
Quote by ac/dc752
k my aria guitar is goin off topic i think ill take some pics of it and make another thread about it in a week or so.

Yeah, if you take some pictures of it, I'm sure someone will be able to tell you how to fix your problem.
keep in mind: dont buy a guitar from a department/ consumer elecrtronics store (i.e. wal-mart, circuit city, best buy)
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
yeah circuit city was the first one that came up for baldwin, if i buy one im buying it at bellone/ guitar center
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
Epiphone... They are the only ones supported by Gibson as they are a division of gibson. All the others deserve to get a lawsuit so far up their ass it breaks one of their ribs.

Because that would be GOLD on youtube!
Epiphone G400's play and sound the best to me. One I haven't tried is the (ESP?) Viper, which looks really good. May be out of budget, but you shouldn't get the cheapest Viper. For an SG that sounds close to a Gibson you need a mahogany body and neck, moderately hot pickups (like the 490's in the Standard.) Truthfully any mahogany slab guitar with a mahogany neck (body and neck close to the same dimensions) and humbuckers will sound similar, doesn't have to be a double cut either, but then you get into playablility issues.
Quote by nsilva
Epiphone... They are the only ones supported by Gibson as they are a division of gibson. All the others deserve to get a lawsuit so far up their ass it breaks one of their ribs.

Because that would be GOLD on youtube!

I'm pretty sure that Baldwin is also a division of Gibson. I'll go check out the Gibson site...

Yeah, it is. I dunno how god they are, though.
^ Well on the spec sheet, it says the body is made of plywood if that gives you any idea.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
Epiphone. The closest thing to a Gibson. The others don't even look like an SG, with the exeption of the Baldwin...but that thing is made of plywood. Never buy a plywood guitar.
I'd get the Aglie copy since it has Duncan '59's in it, which kick the Epi Alnicos' asses.

Although the SG400 is nice too.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.