sorta old news.

the isp decimator g-string is nao out.

A stompbox thats in your effects loop and guitar --> amp chain.

anyone have any reviews?
MIM HSS strat
Boss Dd6
Buddah Wah
Diamond Memory Lane
Mesa Dual rect.

To Get:
Mesa lonestar [prolly trade my DR for it]
Xotic BB preamp
ISP decimator.
Stephen Designs '59 pups [waiting for them to come]
A new bridge pup.
care to explain exactly what you are talking about and what it does?
Quote by Peradactyl
alright, off topic but how do i make forum posts

Quote by The_Paranoia
a4lrocker is an offical thread legend.
Quote by a4lrocker
care to explain exactly what you are talking about and what it does?

ISP decimator first version was pretty much the best motha****in **** you can buy to kill sound. it was a noise reducer[?] but people complained about it "trailing" the notes, like having noise when you weren't playing or something along the lines of that. The g-string apparently solved that.

Also, you dont need 2. So if you have a boss NS-2, sell that and get the ISP!!!11
MIM HSS strat
Boss Dd6
Buddah Wah
Diamond Memory Lane
Mesa Dual rect.

To Get:
Xotic BB preamp
ISP decimator.
A new bridge pup.
its the new decimator, and its a noise eliminator. the original decimator will do for most people i reckon.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Its like having two pedals without all the work. Its a pretty sweet deal but im happy with mine..

Heres the write up on there site..

The Decimator G String noise reduction pedal was designed for those who want the ultimate performance in a foot pedal and delivers performance like that of the renowned ISP Decimator ProRackG. The Decimator G String provides a totally independent channel of Decimator noise reduction that can be inserted into a series effects loop or after a preamp section with the advantage of having the Decimator level detectors track the guitar signal directly. With the G String pedal you can set the threshold and no matter what level of noise the Decimator will track perfectly without any side effects. And the amazing thing is that you can switch from high gain to your clean channel and never have to switch the Decimator G String off due to the threshold being set too high. It’s simply transparent.
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Its like having two pedals without all the work. Its a pretty sweet deal but im happy with mine..

Heres the write up on there site..

The Decimator G String noise reduction pedal was designed for those who want the ultimate performance in a foot pedal and delivers performance like that of the renowned ISP Decimator ProRackG. The Decimator G String provides a totally independent channel of Decimator noise reduction that can be inserted into a series effects loop or after a preamp section with the advantage of having the Decimator level detectors track the guitar signal directly. With the G String pedal you can set the threshold and no matter what level of noise the Decimator will track perfectly without any side effects. And the amazing thing is that you can switch from high gain to your clean channel and never have to switch the Decimator G String off due to the threshold being set too high. It’s simply transparent.

i just had a nocturnal emission.
MIM HSS strat
Boss Dd6
Buddah Wah
Diamond Memory Lane
Mesa Dual rect.

To Get:
Xotic BB preamp
ISP decimator.
A new bridge pup.
Quote by Rockstar12345
i just had a nocturnal emission.

Wut?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by aznrockerdude
Wut?

in other words i ejaculated in sheer hotness for this ****in pedal I WANT IT.
MIM HSS strat
Boss Dd6
Buddah Wah
Diamond Memory Lane
Mesa Dual rect.

To Get:
Xotic BB preamp
ISP decimator.
A new bridge pup.