hey wats up,

k so heres the deal, i live in so cal, (orange county area) and am bored outta my skull cuz no1 i know plays n e more, and while playing in my room by myself is fun, it is well.....lonly and im way too ADD to not get distracted by summthin.

so if n e one is down to kick it and jam (i dont care wat u play bass, drums, voice, watever), maybe even get a little f'd-up cuz i know i play better when drunk/stoned so if u do to all the better, if not its still cool just hit me up cuz i seriously havnt been playing like at all latly and im starting to really suck again do to lake of practice.

so if ur down either hit me up here or use the e-mail either one is cool.

desperado132@hotmail.com
sex
Drugs
and rock and roll
Why would I want to play with someone who doesn't practice?

And don't advertise that you have ADD and are easily distracted..

Come to think it, put down the drugs and alcohol and practice. But don't practice guitar.. Practice typing out full words.

How hard is it to type "You" instead of U?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Why would I want to play with someone who doesn't practice?

And don't advertise that you have ADD and are easily distracted..

Come to think it, put down the drugs and alcohol and practice. But don't practice guitar.. Practice typing out full words.

How hard is it to type "You" instead of U?

if u actually read what i said i am down to practice, to me jamming kinda is practice but when im playing by myself my ADD takes over and i loose focus but if im playing with som1 then i stay motivated.

and just cuz u dont play better when intoxicated dosnt mean that every one else does look at some of the most influentail ppl in all of music they all used to play ****ed up how do u think certain songs were writtin (for example eruption. theres no way in hell eddie came up with that **** sober)

and was far as spelling ITS THE ****ING INTERNET GET OVER IT U GRAMMER NAZI!!
sex
Drugs
and rock and roll
Quote by NE0_ARSONIST
if u actually read what i said i am down to practice, to me jamming kinda is practice but when im playing by myself my ADD takes over and i loose focus but if im playing with som1 then i stay motivated.

and just cuz u dont play better when intoxicated dosnt mean that every one else does look at some of the most influentail ppl in all of music they all used to play ****ed up how do u think certain songs were writtin (for example eruption. theres no way in hell eddie came up with that **** sober)

and was far as spelling ITS THE ****ING INTERNET GET OVER IT U GRAMMER NAZI!!

Someone's a sad panda.
Wrong forum.

Didn't you post this exact same thread another time?
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM