I found this very interesting, don't Critisize me for this im just telling you about it, im not saying whether or not to believe it.
Also look at Solarizing Your Water!

http://www.sungazing.com/
http://www.solarhealing.com/

It hasnt been sunny here, where i live in like 6 days, but im definetly doing this!
"This is for the radio, so i better chill
They wont play it, if it go get ill
But im like that and thats an actually fact
Because the street is wher my heart is at"
That's a load of BS if you ask me. Also, pretty good way to ruin your eyes.
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
well im gonna try it, so in 9 months, ill tell you all if it works or not
Good luck! Personally, I couldn't wake up right at sunrise for 9 months. Plus, I love food! Why would I not want to eat.
Portugal. The Man »–
1: Your avatar is awesome

2: Is this implying that humans are capable of photosynthesis?
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
haha Look at the disclaimer:

"Disclaimer: do not ever stare directly into the sun due to the possibility of eye damage and blindness."
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
"I'm in, if HRM's eyes were ok, maybe mine would be fine as well (in fact, his lecture mentioned the ability of sungazing to heal many visual impairments). I lugged myself out of bed; walked a few blocks away to Holly Park, stared at the rising sun for 10 seconds and went back to bed. The next day I gazed for 20 seconds, then 30 then 40. As I increased the amount of time staring into the sun certain physical sensations were beyond words, and my mental acuity was certainly changing. Sungazing became an obsession, for the next few months I traveled a fair amount, there were occasions where I would get up at 4:30am, hike an hour in the chill of the approaching dawn to a ridge to stare at the sunrise for 3 minutes. Crazy."

It sounds neat but, I don't have that much time in the morning and this guy may just be full of it. Whatever.
Portugal. The Man »–
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
1: Your avatar is awesome

2: Is this implying that humans are capable of photosynthesis?

Kinda, it said that we dont need chloryphl to use the suns energy jsut like solar power cars and calculaters.

Also, you dont have to stare directly just look at the sun, and only in the last 30 min or beggening 30 min of the day, so the UV is at the minimal
Yeah, not going to do this... Check out this other disclaimer:

"AN IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: According to many experts within the field of Western medicine, sungazing may be harmful to the eyes, possibly even resulting in long-term serious damage. I personally agree with this assessment to at least some extent. This site does NOT recommend sungazing as a practice, and rather, offers some relevant information for those who choose, on their own, to sungaze, or who are interested in the phenomenon. If you feel that you must sungaze, then my suggestion is you do not consider sungazing for even one second without consulting with a qualified and licensed health professional, as well as using your common sense! And, if you must sungaze, I recommend that you may wish to read my suggested guidelines listed on this page under the section entitled Sungazing Methods Most Commonly Used. And, I must note that there are even some people (albeit a minority) who have sungazed for brief times only during the so-called safe time windows and who have still reported that they developed some degree of significant eye damage."
Portugal. The Man »–
Sounds really interesting. I'm not sure if I'd try it, though, because my eyes are horrible already.
Color
is
subjective.