Poll: Who do you THINK will become President of the U.S.A.?
Poll Options
View poll results: Who do you THINK will become President of the U.S.A.?
Hillary Clinton
34 20%
Barack Obama
102 61%
John McCain
19 11%
Mike Huckabee
2 1%
Mitt Romney
0 0%
Ron Paul
9 5%
Voters: 166.
Page 1 of 2
I'm asking who do you think will win, not who do you want to win. My friend wants Ron Paul to win, but he thinks Clinton or McCain will win.

I personally think it will be a democrat. I like Obama, and I think it's a 50/50 with him and Hillary. I would have thought Hillary before, but Obama seemed to do really good with his 3-state sweep.

By the way, I'm putting a poll up, so I figured that because there's a poll, it's alright if I don't go to the political thread. However, if you guys think it should go there, then post that you think it should I will delete this thread.
Last edited by The Madcap at Feb 10, 2008,
if obama wins, the democrats win. if it's clinton v. mccain it's anyone's game. i think hillary will win though. i think howard dean favors her for some reason despite it not being in his best interest.
#DTWD
Obama 08
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
obama doesnt even sound slightly american so I dont want him to but as far as think I think its between him and clinton(I dont want either)
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
I want Obama, but I think McCain.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Well it's definitely not gonna be Romney, considering he dropped out a couple days ago.

Whoever wins the democrat ticket wins the presidency.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by civildp1
Well it's definitely not gonna be Romney, considering he dropped out a couple days ago.

Whoever wins the democrat ticket wins the presidency.
Yeah, but I heard he suspended his campaign. So people can still vote for him, which is why he did get some votes yesterday.

I just included him and Ron Paul so that people won't say "You know, technically it is possible for them to win".
Quote by punk_metal2007
obama doesnt even sound slightly american so I dont want him to...

boy am I glad you can't vote.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
obama's either going to be one of the best presidents we've had in a while, or he's going to be some sort of mastermind who will infiltrate our government and bring our country too its knees, perhaps screw the entire world up. he's getting my vote though, i could care less if the world goes to hell. win win, really, either everyone gets a good president, or the world goes to **** and i don't have to do anything with my life.
Quote by civildp1
boy am I glad you can't vote.

yeah its probably for the best since I dont pay to much attention to the political things :P I just know whos running and whos liked as far as details not so much :P
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
well since Romney has pretty much already dropped out... you should fix your list... anyway i think it'll be either Barack or McCain.
Quote by SchecterFreak
like i said..i feel like a dumass... oh!!! man you are refering to your abreviated name wow..i really feel stupid *blushes* god... sorry USHO.

man i feel like a **** now...
Quote by usuckhugeonez
well since Romney has pretty much already dropped out... you should fix your list... anyway i think it'll be either Barack or McCain.

I can't fix polls.
Quote by The Madcap
Yeah, but I heard he suspended his campaign. So people can still vote for him, which is why he did get some votes yesterday.

I just included him and Ron Paul so that people won't say "You know, technically it is possible for them to win".
I was hoping for Romney, but be dropped out

I guess my first vote will be going to McCain, barring Huckabee gets the nomination, which bugs me a bit, considering he's a bit too moderate on a lot of issues for my liking.

Either way, I'm pretty sure Obama will win. Too many people who have no idea whats going on hear his big speeches and become totally enamored with him, not to mention the people voting just because they won't be able to sleep knowing they didn't vote for the minority. And of course, people who like his policies.
I also think a Democrat will win the election. A lot of people seem to want to give Democrats a chance that are unhappy with the current administration.

Whoever said Obama sounds un-American, that's kind of his point. America has problems and they need a new approach. He portrays himself as the candidate of change, as opposed to Hillary's image of experience. I personally believe Obama will win based on that image he has created for himself.
Obama has gained A LOT of momentum lately. I think his image and his popularity among democrats AND some republicans could carry him into office.
I want Obama to win because his first name sounds like Baraka from Mortal Kombat.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
i was hoping for romney...

but i'm thinking hillary, though i'd prefer obama.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Unfortunately, I think Clinton will win. But GO OBAMA!
Listen to The Sounds Inside
John Frusciante
Quote by CowboyUp
I was hoping for Romney, but be dropped out

I guess my first vote will be going to McCain, barring Huckabee gets the nomination, which bugs me a bit, considering he's a bit too moderate on a lot of issues for my liking.

Either way, I'm pretty sure Obama will win. Too many people who have no idea whats going on hear his big speeches and become totally enamored with him, not to mention the people voting just because they won't be able to sleep knowing they didn't vote for the minority. And of course, people who like his policies.

Or maybe too many people do know whats going on...

Romney and McCain aren't exactly good prospects for the presidency.

I think Obama will win as long as the super delegates don't **** up.
i dont think that republicans will win the next election. i really feel that the election for this is between obama and clinton, because its the democrats turn.
I'd like Obama or Clinton to win, but I think that McCain will.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
All I can say, win or lose, is that Ron Paul has my vote. Its gunna be a sad day if anyone else wins, especially Obama or Clinton. Both are pieces of ****.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

I'm still feeling down that Edwards won't get the nomination, he was the best. But now I'll have to settle for Obama. He's the best of the ones remaining.
Quote by AK Guitarist
All I can say, win or lose, is that Ron Paul has my vote. Its gunna be a sad day if anyone else wins, especially Obama or Clinton. Both are pieces of ****.

+1 for constitutional freedom
Monica Louenskey's Ex-Boyfriends wife for President!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
John McCain is going to be our next president.
The US will not vote a woman or a black man into office at this time.
Sad but true.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
probably Obama, or Clinton.

In the later case I'm going to start a terrorist cell similar to the IRA.
Indie Rock in Spanish. Good idea or not? intelligent feed back would be appreciated.
Forget all them, who we need is Optimus Prime ftw
Quote by Ichikurosaki
fenrir you legendary legend man

I'm a legendary legend
Quote by Kensai
Maybe there's a connection between intelligence and obesity? Hmmmmm...

Kefka of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
I'm thinking Hillary will win, but I want Obama. That said, I've no idea how the elections are going. Darn my Britishness.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Page 1 of 2