Page 1 of 2
just wow, what a powerful film. anyone have thoughts about it?
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
It's pretty cool. I don't like the part where Ed Norton get's fanny raped. Makes my butthole hurt just thinking about it.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by civildp1
It's pretty cool. I don't like the part where Ed Norton get's fanny raped. Makes my butthole hurt just thinking about it.

oh dude i know exactly what you mean. its like you clench yours and you kinda look around at all of the guys in the room like you think their gonna do it to you, dont you? or maybe thats just me
dude doesnt someone get curb stomped in that movie
THE KREATOR OF THE ALL METAL AND KERRY KING GROUP PM ME TO JOIN
Proud BLACK 13 Owner
RIP Charles Michael "Chuck" Schuldiner THE FATHER OF DEATH METAL
GOD HATES US ALL-SLAYER

The older brother, right? in prison?

Yeah, that must've hurt
You like it
It's an amazing movie.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
I thought it was pretty good. Ed Norton was amazing.
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
I would have to agree. This movie is probably in my top five favorite films. Unlike many movies, there is a point to it - other than bum raping and curb stomping....
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
Quote by vamprocker
dude doesnt someone get curb stomped in that movie

yeah it really sucks.

it must have been a bitch cleaning those boots.

jk
I really loved it. Edward Norton was absolutely incredible. It was the first movie in years to almost make me cry.
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
Quote by barb3rman
I would have to agree. This movie is probably in my top five favorite films. Unlike many movies, there is a point to it - other than bum raping and curb stomping....

+1. excellent movie... definitely a favorite of mine.
Quote by aaron6890

haha dude someone just posted that in my hairy ass thread. thats great, theyre crossing the borders into UG now too
Quote by aaron6890

ive seen that thing like 3 times today...

could it be the new lol wut pear?
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
I remember talking to a guy the other day that was trying to come up with his own list of Top 100 movies of all time.

I mentioned American History X to him, and he said that it was a good movie, but he wouldn't put it on the list because Ed Norton's change into a non-racist person was not believable at all... Then I literally laughed in his face because there at #40-something was South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut.

Anyways, that movie was spectacular. It is one of the rare movies out there these days that I can actually sit down and watch the entire thing while it is on TV.

Gotta love Ed Norton.
Quote by AngusIsMyHero

Gotta love Ed Norton.

I don't think I've ever seen him in a bad role.

Oh wait, Rounders. Still, he generally makes really good choices.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I sort of agree with that guy. I think Ed Nortons change was believable, but the way they scripted it, it felt too abrubt, and I guess cheesy.
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
Quote by Spaceman_Spiff
I sort of agree with that guy. I think Ed Nortons change was believable, but the way they scripted it, it felt too abrubt, and I guess cheesy.

I understood where he was coming from. I mean, they could have done a lot more with it. I was just appalled at how he could leave a great movie like American History X off of his list because his change wasn't believable, yet put South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut on there.
I love how the ending doesn't tell us what the older brother does after the main characters death. It suggests that racial problems continue to exist today. The ending hasn't been written, it's still being written by the actions of the American people right now.

Fantastic film. Fantastic film. Fantastic film.
yeah, that movie was amazing.

yes there is the famous curb stomp scene, but that's not truly what it's about, it's about the cycle of violence, and how it takes a strong person to stop the cycle.
great movie, but it seems like it's actually increased racism more than it's helped it. everybody just seems to remember/quote the first half: ZOMG CURBSTOMP! and neglect the change and realization of the main character...

definitely one of my favorites tho

My mind is going. I can feel it.
My friend showed me it just for the curb stomp....and cussing that jew out at dinner. .
Nighty Night keep your butthole tight
Quote by AlexiSinergy
I heard my mom talking to her friend about going to a ****ing dildo party!
Quote by Sw00t
My friend showed me it just for the curb stomp....and cussing that jew out at dinner. .

case in point

My mind is going. I can feel it.
It was a brilliant movie, and my respect for ti is better done in fewer words as no words can do it justice.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
its such a good movie. the curb stomping scene is kinda scary
R.I.P Samantha

My Gear
Esp Ltd M-400
Randall Rg75W Amp
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Fender Stratocaster
Yamaha something Acoustic
Several other cheap guitars/basses/Amps
Quote by Eggness
Good movie. ****ty ending.

I thought the ending was very powerful. Ed Norton is sucha great actor.
I thought it was great, one of my favourite movies. The one think I didnt like about it though, is when Ed Norton was talking to Danny at the end, telling his story and stuff, and Danny just said "Oh, yeah, i guess I wont be a Nazi anymore" kind of thing.
I've wanted to curb stomp someone ever since I saw this movie. Possibly Ethan Supplee.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
awesome movie. the only bad thing...ed norton didn't get the oscar for it.....absolute bullsh/t
Quote by me_llamo_juan
^You're awesome.

Quote by gtmustang2006
Listen to RageAgnstUrJaw.

"I've wronged you, and steal everything from the truth,
Can we find ourselves, walking through a field with no solitude,
The pain goes on."
Quote by RageAgnstUrJaw
awesome movie. the only bad thing...ed norton didn't get the oscar for it.....absolute bullsh/t

Agreed, Ed Norton is amazing.
Meh, I thought it was boring. I watched it on TV and forgot about it five minutes after it was over.
Ed Norton got like mad jacked for it. I think he gained like 30 lbs of muscle.
Call me the rap assassinator. Rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger
Page 1 of 2