me and my friend saw an add in guitar player mag about atrainer that can teach you perfect pitch. i know it isnt technically perfect pitch but it sounds like its as close as you can get. its109$,free shipping and me and my friend are each paying half, is it worth it?
My Gear

Fender '60s Strat
Mesa/Boogie F-30
Cry Baby Wah Pedal
1976 Les Paul Custom
if its the program i think it is then it is not worth it.
Rig:

Gibson ES-335
Peavy Classic 30
If you have to buy it, no, it doesn't work.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
its the one at perfectpitch.com
My Gear

Fender '60s Strat
Mesa/Boogie F-30
Cry Baby Wah Pedal
1976 Les Paul Custom
think of it this way... the program has been around for a long time (ive seen a thousand of those kinds of ads)... if any of them really worked as magically as they say they do, everyone would have perfect pitch. save your money.
From the looks of it you are friggin 16 and you got 2 amazing guitars. So your parents are probably paying for it. So I'll say go for it.
i know it isnt technically perfect pitch but it sounds like it might be good for ear training and good relative pitch
My Gear

Fender '60s Strat
Mesa/Boogie F-30
Cry Baby Wah Pedal
1976 Les Paul Custom
The only way you can really achieve that is with years upon years of practice with a private instructor. The thing is, the people that did that were native English speakers that learned Mandarin/Vietnamese. (Both languages require perfect pitch.)
K, Thanks everyone, you helped a lot.
My Gear

Fender '60s Strat
Mesa/Boogie F-30
Cry Baby Wah Pedal
1976 Les Paul Custom
I don't think it's worth it. If you naturally have perfect pitch, then that's cool, but I don't think it's really worth spending money on trying to obtain.

you can't develop perfect pitch, but you can develop something called relative pitch. Want to do that without paying a hundred $ for some program? Start listening to and playing music. That will get you farther than some program.
Quote by JoshXXXXX
you can't develop perfect pitch, but you can develop something called relative pitch. Want to do that without paying a hundred $ for some program? Start listening to and playing music. That will get you farther than some program.

You can develop perfect pitch.. I have perfect pitch and Ive been playing the piano since 4. But Im not too sure how difficult it is to develop later on in life as all those i know with perfect pitch have been playing classical instruments since very young..
Quote by Mr. Saturn
Perfect pitch is a form of autism. so go ahead............

*facepalm* No it isn't, idiot.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409