Page 1 of 3
I get home from babysitting at my sisters. I see the car door open and it's beeping. I walk up and the seats folded down, and I look in and there's something sleeping in it passed out and snoring. I figure it might be one of my parents so I go inside to get a blanket but they're both in bed sleeping. What should I do? Should I wake it up? Leave it a note? I'm not sure if it's a guy or girl.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
rape it
Quote by clapton-floyd
I don't believe in free will, I believe in Rohypnol.
I don't want to take pics because I don't want to wake it up. I might though. I can't rape it.
No nine foot poles.
If you don't want them in your car then take your chances with getting them out yourself, or call the police. If you do want them there, give them a blanket and take them muffins in the morning.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
I don't really care because it's not hurting anything. I'm afraid he might get sick because it's about 20 degrees out.
You're a good man. Make sure you don't have anything in there that's of value, and let him/her stay..it's likely someone without anywhere else to go. What do you have to lose?

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
What if it wakes up and hurts me?

My parents told me to stay away from it and let it be but this is once in a lifetime thing...
push it off a cliff? the say the guy stole your go and commited suicde then get a new one
Poke it, many times. As soon as it wakes up, tell it it can stay there for the night.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

pack a knife and phone and flash a light at it and if attacks you stab him but really try not to because that would just not be a nice thing to do
but if he does try and attack you you'll be a total bad ass at school on monday
i dont get it why whould you think it was one of your parents passed out in the car then proced to go inside the house get a blanket and then se it wasent them.

this thread need pics...
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
make a safe pic from ur window
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

if its a dude tie and he is crunched up in the car then tie some string round his toe and tie the other end to one of his balls and he will get a big surprise when he stretches out
how did IT get into your car w/o keys... i need pictures
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Metal_Hed_23, will you marry me?

Quote by drewfromutah
If she takes her pill properly and you still pill out or use a condom, just quit having sex altogether. The damn pill was built so that you can ride bareback and film your own creampie movies afterwards.
haha, i love it how you refer to the being in your car as 'it', are you sure its human?

dont know if its male or female...ahhh...it aint that hard
Quote by Blackvelvet

That could be the single most logical, helpful response ive ever gotten from UG.
Thank you very much.

Quote by Nor'Easterbass
wow. i don't give these out much, but...an e-cookie to GruntFuttock for being an EPIC good friend and a genius beside. bravo.
How did he/she get in your car?
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by Metal_Hed_23
how did IT get into your car w/o keys... i need pictures

we live in a safe town, we don't lock our cars. I'm going out to take pics when my parents go to sleep.

I say "it" because I don't know if it's a girl or boy.

Proof MAY come soon.
Yeah man...i need some kind of visual, cause i have no idea what kind of "thing" we're talking about here. Nice use of the word "It" too, hahaha.

But seriously, i'd just lock up the house and take anything valuable out of sight. And probably just let it stay there.
Quote by punk_player
if its a dude tie and he is crunched up in the car then tie some string round his toe and tie the other end to one of his balls and he will get a big surprise when he stretches out

hahahah yah
wheild a axe above his head just as he is about to wake up and have a flash light going on and off for a lighting effect.
Quote by Joe-Fish
we live in a safe town, we don't lock our cars. I'm going out to take pics when my parents go to sleep.

which towns are safe in this time?

i mean my little village isnt even safe so :/

what time is it where u life?
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by blenk
wheild a axe above his head just as he is about to wake up and have a flash light going on and off for a lighting effect.

EDIT: wheild a guitar above his head just as he is about to wake up and have a flash light going on and off for a lighting effect.
Quote by death101
EDIT: wheild a guitar above his head just as he is about to wake up and have a flash light going on and off for a lighting effect.

yer thats a much better idea
It's 4 AM where I live. I don't want to hurt it or startle it. I'll feel bad if I'm taking pictures and it wakes up seeing me. Parents are still awake and they'll know what I'm doing. Any other plans?
There's a guy in your car and you are on UG?

Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Page 1 of 3