So the rents are going to be out of the country for a couple of weeks in a month or so and i have to look after this place by myself. i thought it would be interesting considering i plan to move out with one of my friends at the end of this year and im scared to as how i would cope (keeping the place clean and eating right stuff like that) so i was just wondering how did you cope when you first moved out of home?
Do what he did:

link
Quote by big duck
You are so going to hell, but that is hilarious.

Quote by esther_mouse

Quote by K_McGill
Idiot
Quote by M0ly
Do what he did:

link

i don't even have to slick it to know what that is. that kids just a spoiled rich little ****ing punk who needs a solid beating. and his parents need to grow a pair. at least his dad anyway
that guys a bit of a prick in that video,

do whatever you feel like doing
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
Quote by consecutive e
i don't even have to slick it to know what that is. that kids just a spoiled rich little ****ing punk who needs a solid beating. and his parents need to grow a pair. at least his dad anyway

Yes but that's no excuse not to throw a party yourself
Quote by big duck
You are so going to hell, but that is hilarious.

Quote by esther_mouse

Quote by K_McGill
Idiot
Ahahaha, that kids a legend!
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
Quote by M0ly
Yes but that's no excuse not to throw a party yourself

didn't say i wasn't gonna
Order a bunch of bales of hay and make an enormous barrier around your house.

Then, wear chain mail EVERYWHERE.
Quote by cheese_weasel
Ahahaha, that kids a legend!

If by "legend" you mean "pretentious prick who couldn't face up to his parents because he can't handle the real world", then yeah.

To TS, just chill and take it as experience for when you do move out. It's not like you've got to pay the bills, right?
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by dann_blood
If by "legend" you mean "pretentious prick who couldn't face up to his parents because he can't handle the real world", then yeah.

To TS, just chill and take it as experience for when you do move out. It's not like you've got to pay the bills, right?

Rents and giving me the money it would've cost for me to go away with them. if they try to get me to pay the bills with it there will be hell to pay, i gotta pay my own internet bill though but meh
That kid who had that massive party (Corey Worthington I think)....
They did a follow up story on him.
He got his ass kicked out side some shop for being a prick.
Serves the wanker right.

I've got a joke.
Why does Corey Worthington have big sunglasses?

Coz he's a cunt.
Have one of your friends move in. That would be really fun.

Hold band rehearsals every day.

OR get your whole band to move in for a couple of weeks.

Crank it to 11.
Listen to The Sounds Inside
John Frusciante
Build a cruise missile.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by consecutive e

He's amazing, and has bigger balls than you to boot.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by ozzy578
That kid who had that massive party (Corey Worthington I think)....
They did a follow up story on him.
He got his ass kicked out side some shop for being a prick.
Serves the wanker right.

I've got a joke.
Why does Corey Worthington have big sunglasses?

Coz he's a cunt.

Yeah but he also got a job offer from an events organiser. Basically, he organises big parties for $20,000 a pop. Better than you'll ever do.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by -February-Star-
Yeah but he also got a job offer from an events organiser. Basically, he organises big parties for $20,000 a pop. Better than you'll ever do.

Yeah, cos that will last his whole f*cking life, won't it? The offers he was bragging about on A Current Affairs were from anon, and a few wanky "professional" event organisers* said he was marketable. Oh, and i'm sure he'll have a great time finding a real job, after he's shown how sensible he is and how reliable he is under pressure. I mean, the way he displayed himself, i'm sure business managers are lining up around the country to hire him.

*If they were proper event organisers they wouldn't need a 16 year old teen to promote it.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by dann_blood
Yeah, cos that will last his whole f*cking life, won't it? The offers he was bragging about on A Current Affairs were from anon, and a few wanky "professional" event organisers* said he was marketable. Oh, and i'm sure he'll have a great time finding a real job, after he's shown how sensible he is and how reliable he is under pressure. I mean, the way he displayed himself, i'm sure business managers are lining up around the country to hire him.

*If they were proper event organisers they wouldn't need a 16 year old teen to promote it.

Jeez, I'm detecting one sandy vagina right here.
Quote by buckethead_jr
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Lived on my own for about 2 and half years now and the main thing you notice is that noise is no longer an issue. The first thing u wanna do is get thi bird over to prove this theory or have a good old uber wank.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by dann_blood

Chill ya beanz.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Buy a Brothel-Loft-Conversion kit and turn your unused upstairs space into a ***** house. That way when your parents come home you can show them how business savvy you are and that your pimping skills are number one.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by -February-Star-
Jeez, I'm detecting one sandy vagina right here.

Aren't I entitled to rant?
Quote by Vornik
Quote by dann_blood
Aren't I entitled to rant?

Well I guess everyone's got to fill their daily quota.
Quote by buckethead_jr
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK