In b4 ignorant "stupid Americans" comments.
Last edited by NGD1313 at Feb 10, 2008,
Stupidity? My friend recently died his hair luminous blonde with pink and purple streaks. Walking past some chavs yesterday, the group intellectual asked "Have you dipped your hair in a paintbrush or something?"
Thats stupidity.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
Quote by NGD1313
In b4 ignorant "student Americans" comments.

Those annoy the **** out of me, and I'm in the UK.
She might be stupid as all hell, but I would still like to make sweet romance to her tonsils...
Quote by cheese_weasel
Stupidity? My friend recently died his hair luminous blonde with pink and purple streaks. Walking past some chavs yesterday, the group intellectual asked "Have you dipped your hair in a paintbrush or something?"
Thats stupidity.

what a ditz. true representative of the blonde stereotype
"yeah, well, you know...

that's just like... your opinion man."

-The Dude, His Dudeness
Well, she is American.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
How does a person get that far in life, and not know whether Europe or France are countries? or that Hungary exists?

I mean, u learn that Hungary exists at a very young age, coz u always laugh ur arse off when u see it on a map.

......stupid.
Funny video about a quiz show, where the question is about an obscure country called Hungary.

Quoted from the youtube page, obviously the poster is a ignorant **** as well.
That is indeed stupidity...

I've had a girl who was shouting at me for not supporting England in the world cup.
Our little "chat":

Her: Why aren't you supporting England?
Me: Why should I?
Her: You're supposed to support your own country!
Me: I don't know if you've noticed or not, but my country isn't in the World Cup!
Her: Wait, Scotland isn't in England?
Me: You bitch...
Quote by Dead_edd
Quoted from the youtube page, obviously the poster is a ignorant **** as well.

And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Quote by Mister.Y

A sarcasm detector, thats a real useful invention.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
the funny thing is that the audience doesnt laugh when she says is europe a country, they're all stupid except the kid :P
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by farlige-john1
this is stupidity!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juOQhTuzDQ0

i didn't know that anyone could be this stupid.! enjoy this brilliant video clip..

That's not hugely special, I think they stole that programme off us, ours is called "are you smarter than a 10 year old?" It's not too bad, either.

BUT, this defines stupidity, or it just shows alot of it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teM4T3TylFc.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
^ Definitely, considering they've stolen a third of British TV beforehand.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Stupidity? That guy that just posted the "I ate this and am going to die" thread...with a link to myminicity on it.

fail.
Quote by freddaahh
BUT, this defines stupidity, or it just shows alot of it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teM4T3TylFc.

O M F G
that clip doesnt prove americans are stupid, you'd propably find as many retards in any country across the world,
but DAMN those people are R-etarded!
Theres a lot of those america-related questions I ( as a Belgian) could have even answered!
Quote by freddaahh
^ Definitely, considering they've stolen a third of British TV beforehand.

It wasn't stolen, the companies decided to broadcast it in both countries
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
this is stupidity!

No this is:
5th Fret
Does anyone here know that playing the 5th fret on each string apart from g string(when its the fourth fret) is exactly the same as playing the next string up?
Only becasue lots of tabs are written like this:

E----------
B----------
G----------
D-----7---
A-------5--
E

and it should be written like
E---------
B----------
G-----2---
D-------0--