It seems that everyone I know has a Valentine other that me, again. It's happened every year.

So I've decided that I'll complain to the pit and see if I can get some support in my suggestion!

I think we should boycott Valentines Day. Or atleast kill Cupid.

So what are the Pitmonkeys doing for Valentines Day? I'll be sitting at home being very depressed probably. (Thats more personal reasons involving a girl I really like who likes my best friend who likes her back and consequently are having Valentines Day together.)

So go on UGers, share your stories of love and heartache.
You are the only one that can kill cupid. It is your sole mission in life to end his. Do it man, I believe in you.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Oh no I'm not getting sucked into one of these chain things....

Must resist......

iuhee.ded.ed.d.......are the only one.........NO!!!

You are the only one that can kill cupid. It is your sole mission in life to end his. Do it man, I believe in you.

I phail
Listen to The Sounds Inside
John Frusciante
why not eh?
GEAH
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
USA Big Muff Pi
BOSS BF-2 Flanger
Line6 Spider III 30

Amp fund £90
Quote by fire within
Damm you Jayyy, now I'm hungry

Quote by axefreak129
congratulations on the win-ulacious pizza, good sir.
Anyone who has a problem with valentines day is a tit, I dont give a toss if its all about making money for corporate card making company's etc. Anyday that means you have to go a little further out of your way to show somebody you love them is alright with me.

Im a big softie though
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by fronkpies
Anyone who has a problem with valentines day is a tit, I dont give a toss if its all about making money for corporate card making company's etc. Anyday that means you have to go a little further out of your way to show somebody you love them is alright with me.

Im a big softie though

Why should you go out of the way on Feb. the 14th to show someone that you love them. Why not everyday? Aha!
Ehh combo broke so...

My insides all turn to ash, So slow
And blew away as I collapse, So cold
A black wind took them away, From sight
And held the darkness over day, that night

And the clouds above move closer
looking so dissatisfied
but the heartless wind kept blowing, blowing

I used to be my own protection, But not now
Cause my path has lost direction, Somehow
A black wind took you away, From sight
And held the darkness over day, That night

And the clouds above more closer
looking so dissatisfied
and the ground below grew colder
as they put you down inside
but the heartless wind kept blowing, blowing

So now you're gone
And I was wrong
I never knew what it was like
To be alone

On a Valentine's Day
On a Valentine's Day
On a Valentine's Day
On a Valentine's Day
On a Valentine's Day

(I used to be my own protection)
On a Valentine's Day,
(But not now)

On a Valentine's Day

(Cause my mind has lost direction)
On a Valentine's Day,
(somehow)
On a Valentine's Day

(I used to be my own protection)
On a Valentine's Day,
(But not now)
On a Valentine's Day

(Cause my mind has lost direction)
On a Valentine's Day,
(somehow)
Quote by boreamor
It seems that everyone I know has a Valentine other that me, again. It's happened every year.

So I've decided that I'll complain to the pit and see if I can get some support in my suggestion!

I think we should boycott Valentines Day. Or atleast kill Cupid.So what are the Pitmonkeys doing for Valentines Day? I'll be sitting at home being very depressed probably. (Thats more personal reasons involving a girl I really like who likes my best friend who likes her back and consequently are having Valentines Day together.)

So go on UGers, share your stories of love and heartache.

KILL,KILL,KILL,KILL,KILL!!!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
You don't want to kill him.

███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by boreamor
Why should you go out of the way on Feb. the 14th to show someone that you love them. Why not everyday? Aha!

Because in real life everyday doesn't work.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
I'll be listening to My Bloody Valentine while drinking heavily but, shaw...

Quote by Ex'sAndOh's

EVIL!, EVIL! kILL IT!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
This time last year i was engaged, and planning a wedding for this summer.

but after 2 and half years she decided to meet somone else after i moved away for 6 weeks to find work.

So valentines day can just F**k Off lol
Quote by fronkpies

Im a big softie though

NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
Quote by Blink_mark

but after 2 and half years she decided to meet somone else after i moved away for 6 weeks to find work.

This man deserves to kill cupid more than anyone... Jesus, that really sucks man. Sorry to hear it.
Cupid Must Die!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
i would gladly help you kill cupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next

Quote by Giant Tool
i would gladly help you kill cupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Giant Tool, man. I don't think you quite understand the situation.

boreamor is the only one that can kill cupid. It is his sole mission in life to end Cupid's. He must do this alone. I believe in him.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Valentines Day? I'll probably be like "damn, I'm still a virgin". Then I'll most likely have sixpack of beer.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
I was going to sit in and get pissed, then I realised I had to work, then I got signed off for a month so now I'm going to sit in with a few tubs of ice cream, sad films and darkness
Quote by rich_sg
Oh come on Emz, the thread is who's your favorite UG'er, not MOST FAVORITE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!

Elecktra Of The UG Hero's And Villian's Club Pm josh999x To Join

The proud owner of [x]Huffy[x]

Quote by Heafyman
You Jackass_babe are cool.
Well, i'm in a similar situation as the TS, except i am not gonna be too upset on the day, try and enjoy it with my single friends the upside is

+it saves money (which is good at the moment as i need to save a bit through this year)

+it leaves me free to do whatever the **** i like

+i don't have to make a fuss of buying crap that will last one day (kinda ties in with the money issue but this one is more about the effort)

but then again...

-i'll end up feeling kinda loneley

-a few of my good friends are in a relationship (not with eachother) meaning i can't hang out with them for a laugh

-alot of my potential relationship chances are (for now) ****ed up.

So, its kinda more stress free for me, although it would be nice to celebrate it with someone, hey, **** it.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Last edited by donender at Feb 10, 2008,
Quote by Rocking-Rob
my valentine this year is my right hand

I'm not fussed

My right hand doesn't love me anymore SHE wont look at me after we make love!
Last edited by boreamor at Feb 10, 2008,
Quote by Blink_mark

Thats why women should be systematically hunted down and destroyed.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.