Hi everybody

I'm new on this forum and new to guitars. I've got the complete idiot's guide to playing the guitar 2nd edition. It came with a playalong cd which my 3 year old has managed to trash!! Can anybody point me in the right direction where I can get a replacement cd. Really enjoying learning this site has been a big help.

Cheers

Jo
Most helpful not what I expected, only helpful replies please, didn't know I needed to add that!!! As far as the get a teacher reply is concerned I live in the middle east with no access to one or I would have already done that!!

Jo
One word. Torrents.

EDIT: Ah, a feb 08er. Welcome to the pit. Enjoy your stay, cause you aint coming out alive.
Hurp De Durp
just go on the website, there'll prob be a section where you can order a replacement.

or you could just learn by reading tabs and watching music videos/random youtube lessons
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
well i guess you must all be "lead guitarist's" yes that was an insult, well f**k you. I'LL learn in spite of you.

I won't be looking for any replies. this thread is finished.
Quote by joshi24228
well i guess you must all be "lead guitarist's" yes that was an insult, well f**k you. I'LL learn in spite of you.

I won't be looking for any replies. this thread is finished.