Poll: If you HAD to choose....
Poll Options
View poll results: If you HAD to choose....
JF solo
7 41%
RHCP
10 59%
Voters: 17.
If you HAD to choose between only ever listening to John Frusciante's solo career, or music from RHCP, which would you choose?
No sitting on the fence here saying that you can't compare them.

I find that his solo music moves me more, so I would choose his solo music.
Poll up.
Listen to The Sounds Inside
John Frusciante
i agree but to answer your question: chili peppers. john's voice for more than bgvs and for forever would get annoying
Quote by redh0tchilip3pp
Uhm, threads like this aren't allowed.

Just ask in the RHCP or JF threads.

It will get more recognition there.

Yeah I realise that, but I think that a poll would be more helpful, and we all know that you can't put polls in posts.
Listen to The Sounds Inside
John Frusciante
I'd choose John's solo...
Epiphone Les Paul Studio 2005
Marshall JTM-60
MXR Phase 90
Ibanez WH-10 Wah
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion
EHX Q-Tron +
Line 6 FM-4 Filter Modeler
Fender CD60 Acoustic
John Frusciante and RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS UG fanclub.
well i think the chilis propelled him to a solo carrer. think about it if he wasnt in the chilis he might not have a solo carrer
George, this thread is allowed since it's got a poll in it. I think so, at least.

As for the the topic, I'd say I'd rather listen to Red Hot Chili Peppers 5:1. I love everything about the Chili Peppers' music. John's solo music is a little generic to be honest. I still like it, but I don't love it.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
RHCP, no contest. Asking that question is just silly. The only Frusciante album that can hold a candle to Chili Pepper material is Niandra Lades & Usually Just A T-Shirt
LOL
^It's a great album, Zach. Probably my favorite John solo album. I'd like to get Shadows, too, everyone raves about it.
^Good point. I think that The Will To Death is a great album, but I can see where it gets a tad bit boring: The Days Have Turned.
Like seriously, you have threads for this yet its always the RHCP fans who think they can just bend the rules.

*reported*
Quote by str84ever
Like seriously, you have threads for this yet its always the RHCP fans who think they can just bend the rules.

*reported*

Well done for not being able to read.

Why is it that you hate RHCP and JF but you always seem to find yourself in their threads? Is there something your not telling us, or is it just that you love flaming any RHCP fan there is?
Quote by redh0tchilip3pp
Well done for not being able to read.

Why is it that you hate RHCP and JF but you always seem to find yourself in their threads? Is there something your not telling us, or is it just that you love flaming any RHCP fan there is?

I don't think the fact that there is a poll is a valid reason to create a new thread. I am sick of seeing threads about RHCP popping up in the pit and in the modern rock forum. You have your own threads for this stuff why are you spamming the forum with it? That is why i am always in these threads reporting this stuff cause quite frankly i just don't wanna look at it.

So i don't have a problem with you posting in your thread or anything and i don't "love flaming any RHCP fan there is" I just dislike seeing your

"OH MY GAWD RHCP ARE THE BEST BAND EVER" and

"LOOK Fr00SHCIANTE HAS A NEW HAIRCUT GUYZZZZ"

Keep it to your threads.. i find it pathetic and i just don't like seeing it.