its 7:40... im listening to Judas Priest, sitting in my girlfriends house as shes upstairs sleeping in her lingerie-esque pajamas.

I was over here last night and my dad was supposed to pick me upbut got lost so i ended upsleeping here

her moms room though is FACING her room with the door open, so we didntdo anythingbecause we know wed get busted. Were sort of playing onthe fact that her mom must be ****in tired after PROBABLY staying upall night keeping guard.

But yeah.. my girlfriend sleeps like a log as well, im so tempted to walk up the stairs into the room...AAAAAAAAAAAAAGHRHG *brain anerism* GRHHRGGGAAARGH

so anyways... i probablyhave to wait sometime for her to come downstairs..

*BRITISH STEEL FTW!!!*

so howseveryone doing this morning ?
Sleep with your girlfriend, make sure her mother hears her screaming, then do the mother.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
...****in hell man! her moms awake before she is! i wonder what there is for breakfast..
Quote by dann_blood
Sleep with your girlfriend, make sure her mother hears her screaming, then do the mother.

good idea minus that last part

seriously
*BOOM* mother unconsious

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by dann_blood

*Bow Chica Wow Wow*
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Thats why you don't do drugs kids.
My stuff:
Gibson SG (for playability.......and looks)
Mexican Strat (for some reason i have two)
Hohner HW440G-TB Acoustic/Electric
Quote by Kumanji
Good lord, the PitMonkeys will be fapping for weeks after details of your gf's "lingerie-esque pajamas".

*facepalm*

oh no what have we done!!!

Im just really bored right now, and pits usually pretty funny

im liking the suggestions though
If this thread was about guitars someone would've posted "pics or I don't believe it"