Hi i own a FENDER LEAD III

Some cover so you can get an idea of the sound and i play with Nu-metal and UK moderna as Amp settings on my VOX AD30VT.

GAIN: 6-9
TREBLE 8-10
MIDDLE 7-9
BASS 4-6

That's about the settings i use in the covers. It has two specially designed humbuckers (Seth Lover designed) and yeah... what bridge pickup do you think would give me a higher output... play stuff like: Green Day, BLink182, NOFX and Sum41.
Cheers!
Those new Seymour Duncan Blackouts are pretty high output, and they sound great too, try a set of those.
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
im assuming those pups a passive ijn which case i would go for a dimarzio super distortion or a seymour duncan blackout. if active then emg 80
XBLive Gamertag: ecdeluxe1000 send me friend requests (make sure u put UG in the message somewhere)
Actives are a daft idea, a pickup change isn't going to make a massive difference anyway, however if you're dead set on changing pickups look at a Duncan Custom for the bridge and a 59 for the neck.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by malmsteenkid
im assuming those pups a passive ijn which case i would go for a dimarzio super distortion or a seymour duncan blackout. if active then emg 80

For one, blackouts are active, and they dont even sell emg 80s anymore.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate
You're not racist, only black people are.

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.
Quote by steven seagull
Actives are a daft idea, a pickup change isn't going to make a massive difference anyway, however if you're dead set on changing pickups look at a Duncan Custom for the bridge and a 59 for the neck.

+1

If you want a more metal tone...probably better off getting a different amp. The Valvetronix series isn't the best for metal.
I don't play metal... or well... sum41 and NOFX is more to the metal sound.. but blink182, Green day is more like poppunk... but yeah... i don't know what amp... people says get an Orange and a tiny terror on it... ?
Quote by Blomman
I don't play metal... or well... sum41 and NOFX is more to the metal sound.. but blink182, Green day is more like poppunk... but yeah... i don't know what amp... people says get an Orange and a tiny terror on it... ?

NOFX and Sum 41 are really not that much of a metal sound.

I just assumed you wanted a more metal tone, since you liked the "Nu-metal" setting.

Anyway, I got around to watching those videos. Sounds pretty ****ty, honestly. Really buzzy and dry. Go buy a Boss DS-1 for that..