$890 shipped in the US only w/ TC case, $875 w/o case

Upgraded to a original Floyd Rose, never goes out of tune and a new EMG 81/85 pup set

I have a zillion references on the Dean Forum where this is posted also

1980 Gibson Explorer e/2
1979 Gibson Les Paul Black Beauty
2006 USA Jackson Select RR1T
That is a sexy guitar there
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
I wanted that thing when i saw it on the dean forum i wish i had more money
Quote by WishIHadAGibson
You know youre a guitar player when you try to match the pitch of your guitar with a vacuum cleaner...

...mine's a Bb by the way...

OFFICIAL "DEAN PLAYERS UNITE" PLAYER #1
I forgot to mention for those not familiar w/ this guitar, it is all mahogany body and setneck. The guitar weighs about 9lbs, is balanced perfectly and CRUSHES ALL

The stock version came w/ a Ping Floyd and a BL L500XL in the bridge. The $300+ upgrades really make this axe even more of a monster
1980 Gibson Explorer e/2
Someone Buy This!!! Great Deal!!
Quote by WishIHadAGibson
You know youre a guitar player when you try to match the pitch of your guitar with a vacuum cleaner...

...mine's a Bb by the way...

OFFICIAL "DEAN PLAYERS UNITE" PLAYER #1
Trades? I originally wanted to get a DFH but they were out of stock, so I walked out with a Razorback, and am now looking to get rid of it.
Quote by Kensai
I'm no fancy doctor, but it sounds like you've got the clap.
Quote by hushie_619
Trades? I originally wanted to get a DFH but they were out of stock, so I walked out with a Razorback, and am now looking to get rid of it.

If you were in the US or had a US address to deliver to, I would consider an even swap. I tried one of the 2-tone Razorbacks out out Guitar Center last week and they are pretty decent guitars, at least they come w/ EMG's. They were on sale for $899, the matching 2-tone setneck bass was $470
1980 Gibson Explorer e/2
ill buy the pick ups haha .

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

BUY MY DW 7002 DOUBLE BASS PEDAL
Im sorry but i think putting emg's on this guitar and not leaving the dimebucker on it kinda spoils it but i can see why u wud
Quote by Mustaine1990
Im sorry but i think putting emg's on this guitar and not leaving the dimebucker on it kinda spoils it but i can see why u wud

cause dimebuckers suck balls