...in which the world was ending, you know, an apocalypse-type situation. Picture this - the sky is covered with black coulds and there are these bright flashes and streaks of light, like fireballs are falling to the earth or something, and like there is general panic everywhere, people running and screaming everywhere.

And I'm like afriad of looking up but I can't resist, and like these streaks are coming closer and closer, the sky is dark, more like the dusk-type dark, but these fireballs or whatever cast an eerie light or something.

Anyways, so like i had my gear set up on my roof and was jamming with some random people jamming to 11th Hour . So I guess that is how I'd spend my last minutes if such a thing did happen, cause I actually did believe all of this was real and that is how I'd like to go out, and it seemed so real that even when I woke up I was reeling for a few minutes, had to check out the window even to see the night and the street lights.

Anyways, so I'd thought I'd ask the Pit what they would do in such a situation and if they ever had such a dream.
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
I would forget it because it's just a dream and not reality.

edit: oh, sorry, in the last minutes of the dream I would rape everyone.
I had a similar dream in which I was a snowboarding bear who was eventually killed by poisoned darts fired from some mysterious cartoony eyes in a dark forest.

Kay, perhaps not to similar, but it was weird
Lyrics Crit 4 Crit
More Graves To Fill (14-05-2009)
Jus Ad Bellum (10-05-2009)

Quote by ragebass89
That is ****in awesome! I mean not that he died, but the fact that monkeys killed him.

Quote by KillerShroom
I had a similar dream in which I was a snowboarding bear who was eventually killed by poisoned darts fired from some mysterious cartoony eyes in a dark forest.

And how did that make you feel?
Quote by chimneyfish

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
Quote by Ichikurosaki
I've only had one apocalytic dream there was a meteor

Then probably the most retarded things of all happened

Greymon punched the meteor away.

I'm serious btw..

NICE.
pokemen FTW!
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
I would have pepper sprayed myself. I've always wanted to know how it feels.
Indie Rock in Spanish. Good idea or not? intelligent feed back would be appreciated.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Digimon, that's what's so sad about it

hahaha well that was a defenite self esteem booster for me
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Id drop on my knees and pray to God

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Dude, that's so fu'cking metal! I seriously wish I had that dream.
Quote by Vermintide
In Soviet Russia, bar searches YOU!!!

I'd fly.

hey, it's a dream, right?

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
i once had a dream that i halfway turned into a cat like on animorphs. good books, btw
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by KillerShroom

Kay, perhaps not to similar, but it was weird

That reminds me of "Who framed Rodger rabbit" for some reason...
Quote by Snuffles
Id drop on my knees and pray to God

+1, but not in a desperate 'oh crap im gonna die' way though

well, thats what i would hope i'd do, i'd probably just end up raping some fit bird...
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

i'd f*ck a celebrity
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP ltd FX-400
Epiphone les paul jr.

Amps:
Line 6 spider II combo 30 watt
Krank Rev. Jr. full stack tube.
I had a dream last night that I searched every store possible in the world for a cheap trick t-shirt. I finally found one, a really cool red one, but it was too big. Then I woke up.
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
Oh,

Last night I had a dream where I was helping this arts and crafts group from some elementry school. anyway, all of a sudden all of the toys from toy story started running in the room and caused chaos. so to calm them down I made them watch a musical. The musical was just one scene where these teachers were being very strict and making all of th kids afraid. Anyway, out of nowhere the teachers and the kids start breaking out into the Yes song "Time and a Word" and started dancing.

I woke up after the song, and on my iPod playing was "time and a word".

Yeah, my dreams never make sence. Actually, if one of my dreams makes sence, it usually means something bad...
oh man i wish i had dreams like that. the only one i can remember having was these guys broke into my house and put a gun to my head and told me if i didn't eat some dog**** they would kill my whole family. i ate the **** and they killed them anyway. pretty ****ed up stuff.
My dreams are all so fruity though. I mean, Toy Story Characters? Who has dreams with Woody and that Piggybank.

I've had a dream where I was prince in a mogical kingdom that transform into magical animals, a dream about going out with this girl I liked but then blowing her off when my best friend who I hadn't seen in 3 years came by, and a dream where I stole a silver statue from a museum and a biker chased me around after he took it from me.
Quote by kaptink
I'd shoot the guy playing guitar on the roof.

The other guitarist was Jesus, just so you know.

Quote by guylee
oh man i wish i had dreams like that. the only one i can remember having was these guys broke into my house and put a gun to my head and told me if i didn't eat some dog**** they would kill my whole family. i ate the **** and they killed them anyway. pretty ****ed up stuff.

First time I had a dream like this man. Usually all my dreams consist of people stealing stuff from me or me stealing stuff from people. But I are nice .
Quote by chimneyfish

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win