I'm planning on doing a poem on my guitar for my English folio, and was wondering if you lot could tell me what your favourite thing about guitar is, be it physical, or emotional, or whatever.
Quote by filthandfury
I only do that on MSN, and I get many complaints about it.

F&F will have cyber sex with you on MSN. He's a bit handsy though.

I have become..... METACARPI!!!!

I wish

Joeymaxx
ummmm the chips and scratches that add character to each specific guitar...
how versatile it is... how a guitar in ur lap is almost as good as having a hot girl on ur lap? haha
Quote by britneyspears69
I got my first guitar recently and people are telling me to get pickups. I don't get it. What do they do? Do they help you when you drop your pick?
Quote by Kumanji
I'd have to say the search bar.

Link me the threads then
Quote by filthandfury
I only do that on MSN, and I get many complaints about it.

F&F will have cyber sex with you on MSN. He's a bit handsy though.

I have become..... METACARPI!!!!

I wish

Joeymaxx
Being finally able to play something after practising it for hours. Also being able to hear improvements in your playing.
Quote by Sozes Flying V
Link me the threads then

I seem to have misplaced them...

I retract my statement

Favourite thing about my guitar... The speed of the neck... the look of it... to my profile for pics, btw. Selling it for an American Strat tho. I prefer
i love the feel of playing.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
The ability to just pick it up and have the freedom to play whatever the hell you want
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

the calluses on the tips of your fingers are like a reward for enduring so much guitar playing.
Check out my music, if you please.
I like it how you pluck or strum the strings and funky noises come out. It's like... whoa man, check out those funky noises.
Quote by The Blind Man
I like it how you pluck or strum the strings and funky noises come out. It's like... whoa man, check out those funky noises.

Why does that remind me of the Mighty Boosh?

Say that to yourself in Noel Fielding's voice...
The smell of new strings, and the feel of them when you start playing fast - especially when you're doing lots of pull-offs and hammer-ons.

Also, the feel of an amazing divebomb, followed by a soaring harmonic on a Floyd Rose.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
micro tones bends and vibratoes.
do that on you piano losers!
i aleays get pissed of bout that when i play keyboard. i want to vibrito notes so badly:P
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)