No, please not.. it has an edge III trem... edge III trems are one of the badest double locking trems i've ever seen... get a licensed floyd, or a non-trem guitar

EDIT:
Quote by glamdring22
Edge 3 trem

kill it with fire.

damn... you said what i want to explain... xDD
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Quote by Telestar
well what if i install a floyd rose. how much would that cost?

too much for that guitar... watch out for jackson guitars.. they always have licensed guitars!
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
well i just want this guitar for like, 2 or 3 years. after that i'm getting a jackson rr3 rhoads. would the ibanez last that long?
Buying used guitars is probably the best way to go. Browse ebay, check out guitar shops. You can get an older high quality guitar, with some dings in it (which are probably bound to happen anyway) for the same price as mid range guitar new, as long as your patient. Sometimes on ebay you can find new guitars for significantly cheaper, because people simply want to get rid of them. And you don't want to install a Floyd Rose on that POS.
damn. i was so set on buying this and now i have second thoughts. if i go to guitar center will they try to promote the edge trem or do you think they'd give me straight up how it sucks?
Quote by HeartRaz0r
too much for that guitar... watch out for jackson guitars.. they always have licensed guitars!

And by 'they always have licensed guitars', I think you mean a Floyd Rose licensed trem. Which is wrong. Low range(ick) - mid range Jacksons: usually yes. High end Jackson. No.

Just go to guitar center or whatever, and play it and decide if YOU like it.
Quote by Telestar
damn. i was so set on buying this and now i have second thoughts. if i go to guitar center will they try to promote the edge trem or do you think they'd give me straight up how it sucks?

noone would say that the things that he sell suck...
please ask us first^^..
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
Quote by Telestar

they will always promote the crappiest stuff. for example, they convinced me to buy an mg when i was still a noob, but then i realized how crappy it was and traded it for the vox . in other words they will say the edge 3 rocks even though it doesn't, so resist buying it
Quote by ironman1478
they will always promote the crappiest stuff. for example, they convinced me to buy an mg when i was still a noob,

lol irony.... the guy at the guitar store here said that i'll have the amp of my life when i get the marshall mg 10cd, and it's just 99€... he said that it'll louder than any other instruments in my band... well... lol...
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
I hate tremolo bars, something about them makes me feel like hurting my guitar and u can always just use ur fingers to sway the strings or a wah.

I removed the trem on my Strat.

I don't got one on my Ibanez.

If ur going to play metal....**** the bar.
Quote by RockAddict311
I hate tremolo bars, something about them makes me feel like hurting my guitar and u can always just use ur fingers to sway the strings or a wah.

I removed the trem on my Strat.

I don't got one on my Ibanez.

If ur going to play metal....**** the bar.

there is nothing wrong with having a tremolo on a guitar, no matter what style you play. it always adds some diversity to a person's playing style
hahahaha yeah i have a marshall mg10cd. its like a whisper at 10. but yeah i was looking into an ax260 but i heard those things suck so i dont even know. i'll go to GC to check out some more guitars but thanks you guys for your help!
Quote by ironman1478
there is nothing wrong with having a tremolo on a guitar, no matter what style you play. it always adds some diversity to a person's playing style

I guess i just dig fixed bridges.