Page 1 of 2
Yesterday me and my friends just got done playing a show, and my guitarist decides to be a rebel and throws a glass bottle behind his head. It hits a building and the owner of the building called the cops. They came over and yelled at my guitarist, who was at this point shitting his pants, which is funny because they didn't even give him a fine, they just yelled at him and called him a punkass.

Then when they left, they no lie said, "Lets roll." and hoped into the car, blared the sirens, and sped off at like 60 mph.

So anyone got any stories of them with the cops?
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
Yes, I have.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
was drunk, pushing a bike rack down a set of stairs, cops rolled up and were gettin in my face, i told one of them to **** off and they didn't even put me in the drunk tank for the night...

bout a year ago, drunk again, threw a trailer hitch through someones window, they tracked me to my house with the K9 unit and woke me up and arrested me in the middle of my street.
Quote by mikiedaman
was drunk, pushing a bike rack down a set of stairs, cops rolled up and were gettin in my face, i told one of them to **** off and they didn't even put me in the drunk tank for the night...

bout a year ago, drunk again, threw a trailer hitch through someones window, they tracked me to my house with the K9 unit and woke me up and arrested me in the middle of my street.

Why didn't they arrest you in your house, unless you were sleeping on the street?
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

No fat chicks !
I was leaning out my window one day whihc looked onto the alleyway behind my flat. some random kids had just stolen a bunch of stuff and decided to dump it in my alleyway (i guess they were gonna come pick it up later). Anyways, one of them starts poking around my bike, trying to steal it so i decided to drop a cup (plastic) out my window (3rd floor - about 50ft high) to get their attention then give them abuse until they left.

I dropped the cup just as they started to move and it smacked one of them in the head, knocking him out and cracking his skull. The cops didnt seem too pleased, neither did the kids dad.....

still, ****ing funny though
Quote by weaseltron
I was leaning out my window one day whihc looked onto the alleyway behind my flat. some random kids had just stolen a bunch of stuff and decided to dump it in my alleyway (i guess they were gonna come pick it up later). Anyways, one of them starts poking around my bike, trying to steal it so i decided to drop a cup (plastic) out my window (3rd floor - about 50ft high) to get their attention then give them abuse until they left.

I dropped the cup just as they started to move and it smacked one of them in the head, knocking him out and cracking his skull. The cops didnt seem too pleased, neither did the kids dad.....

he had it coming
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by TheQuailman
Simple rules:
Don't do anything stupid and the cops won't mind you.
Works for me

Then don't post here nub. This thread is for teh bad bois only
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
Quote by weaseltron

Correct me if i'm wrong but how the **** can a plastic cup crack someone's skull
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
lemon, it was one of those ones with a fairly thick base (prob about an inch of solid plastic), and i'd thrown it from a 3rd floor window, i didnt see it coming either to be honest but what can you do, at least he didnt steal my bike though!
^Ah good show then, yeah he had it coming
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
This isn't really getting in trouble with the cops as much as it is a funny story but my band was coming home from a gig and our bassist had already left like 3 minutes before us, so we were driving down the road (it was night by the way) and we saw a cops sirens on but no cop car because it was on a curve. Anyways we were speeding and my lead singer says to the drummer who was driving "slow down the cops are here" and then the drummer says "don't worry they're already pulling someone over so they're not gonna pull us over." So we drive past the cop car and see that the car pulled over is the same car as our bassists and then we drive up close to the car and see our bassist just look at us and shrug his shoulders while we drive away. I guess it was kinda had to be there stuff though.
numerous times for firework incidents but the stupidest thing happened to me a couple months back. Me n some friends decided to spraypaint this bridge and this dude walks by and he comes up and starts screaming. We all start running he comes tackles me and puts me under "citizens arrest" and drove me to the station. It sucked and i had to pay heavy fines.
Quote by cliff_em_all
cof_median11 is a Child Rapist.

Quote by blink day 4 eva
Theres a mosquito that lives in my room and i let him bite me all the time and i let him live. It's our special deal. His name is "The Dude".

Quote by Babbs
cof_median11, you sick ****.
Quote by TheQuailman
Simple rules:
Don't do anything stupid and the cops won't mind you.
Works for me

Doesn't work for me. One time me and a bunch of friends were at the mall and a cop randomly came and started yelling at us. He asked us crap like "Have you guys been playing around or dancing?" Those darn mall cops.....
Quote by lemon
Correct me if i'm wrong but how the **** can a plastic cup crack someone's skull

probly hit the guy, dude fell down, contact with the concrete cracked the skull.
I've got you all beat. Here it goes; two minor stories.

1. I was playing my amp on master volume 3 (this is a crappy line 6) and my neighbours had the nerve to call the police, who told me to turn it down. "Who's the budding guitarist? We had a complaint telling us that we should ask you to turn it down."

2. I was effing hammered in my garage with my friends; a 26er of CC whiskey, Coldshots and Fireball whiskey, just to give you an idea. Anyways, I'm the most drunk, and my friends suggest that we go take a piss. Great idea, let's just go in my backyard! No, they want to go to the school across the road; me being drunk, I agree.

We go out my front door; I'm stumbling all over. We see a group of kids walking down the street with backpacks and beer in hand, laughing. We pass 'em by and then the fuzz show up. They pull up alongside us and ask us what we're doing. Cop gets out, sees I'm loaded, and tells me to come with him. Cruiser time. "Where do you live" I turn around and point: "Righ' ovah thar!" and he actually throws the car in reverse and backs up about 10m to my house. Backseat was leather, black with a mesh petition. My parents weren't even mad, they just woke me up with loud noises and the like. Yep. Then everyone at school knew. Right on, I rock.
Quote by XxGibsonSGxX
I've got you all beat. Here it goes; two minor stories.

1. I was playing my amp on master volume 3 (this is a crappy line 6) and my neighbours had the nerve to call the police, who told me to turn it down. "Who's the budding guitarist? We had a complaint telling us that we should ask you to turn it down."

2. I was effing hammered in my garage with my friends; a 26er of CC whiskey, Coldshots and Fireball whiskey, just to give you an idea. Anyways, I'm the most drunk, and my friends suggest that we go take a piss. Great idea, let's just go in my backyard! No, they want to go to the school across the road; me being drunk, I agree.

We go out my front door; I'm stumbling all over. We see a group of kids walking down the street with backpacks and beer in hand, laughing. We pass 'em by and then the fuzz show up. They pull up alongside us and ask us what we're doing. Cop gets out, sees I'm loaded, and tells me to come with him. Cruiser time. "Where do you live" I turn around and point: "Righ' ovah thar!" and he actually throws the car in reverse and backs up about 10m to my house. Backseat was leather, black with a mesh petition. My parents weren't even mad, they just woke me up with loud noises and the like. Yep. Then everyone at school knew. Right on, I rock.

Yeah that's hardcore...
Quote by Zeppfreak170

No fat chicks !
i've got one that i really regret:

i had a couple of beers(2 12packs) and i was just chillin at my house. so my uncle got out of work a bit late and missed the last bus of the night so i had to pick him up.

so i was wasted driving down the road on my way when suddenly i get the urge to vomit.so i pull into a side street, open the door and puke my guts out. sadly there was a cop on night time seatbelt enforcement a few feet away from where i pulled over just observing me. so as soon as i get back on the road he pulls me over.

so he asks me a bunch of questions and noticing the strong alcohol smell and my slurred speech, he asks me to step out of my car. now being that this is THE VERY FIRST TIME i have ever been pulled over, i was ****ting myself, so i reach for my keys to take them out of the ignition (since my battery has a bad habit of dying on me) but i accidentally turned on the car. needless to say between two cops i was pulled out throught the window and slammed to the ground within seconds.

i spent a cozy evening at jail that day
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
drunk+fight=cops
Quote by Gunpowder
This article just proves that we should never underestimate the deadly potential of baked goods.

Quote by Gunpowder
This, my friends, is the quintessence of average Pit-goer's thought process & logic.

UG MISSILE BASE !
UG's Hate Crew group
last night me and a few friends were in bandon for a gig, and one of us had a 100 bag of weed.... so we left early to smoke it, we found what we thought was a perfect place to smoke it, we get out the bong and discover that we've no water... so someone goes off to get some, and as we're waiting for them to get back, the police pull up... we stuffed the bong back in the bag and they come up asking questions, obviously we picked a popular spot for drinking and they knew about it... but anyway, we were so close to being nabbed sitting around a bong with a ton of weed...
i was ****ting bricks afterwards, it was ****ing scary

EDIT: wrong thread?
Fun Animal Facts #23: The pit can skeletonise a cow in under three minutes
Last edited by Captain Howdy at Feb 10, 2008,
alls i know is cops hate high schoolers with cars that are loud, cause i had one follow me home ( i live a mile out of town) and pull me and my friend who was following me & first accused us of "racing" when he was going 40 some thing and i was going 50 & then he accused us of going over 70 cause he had to go 70 to catch up with us from a 1/2 a mile away, small town cops suck
The only bad one I had was when I was with some friends at a party. There was this guy there whom I had known for a long time. This guy happened to be the biggest woman beater alive. First off, I have no respect for a guy who beats his girlfriend into submission. Well, he was dating a friend of mine, and she's like my sister. The prick actually had the nerve to start beating her in front of all of us. Long story short, I knocked his head through a window, cops show up and gave me a long speech about how it's wrong to take things in your own hands or some crap.

To this day I still get angry when I see him.
31 in a 30. What a ****ing douche bag.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
I was in this shopping center with all my friends and we were throwing snowballs at each other on the top floor of a parking garage. There were absolutely no people, so there was no way we were disturbing anyone. Then this cop comes and tells we should stop throwing snowballs. That's fair, but then after this guy talked to us this other cop comes up and tells us that we were "harassing the elderly." He proceeds to tell us that we're the reason shopping centers don't grow and that if we want to f*** around we should do it at our schools and churches. No joke. It was weird and funny.
I know this sounds kinda lame but whatever. I was down Ocean City,MD and me my brother and my best friend got a call from these three girls we knew who were down there also so we decided to go hang with them. We needed change for the bus so we went into a store to get some quick change and it turns out we have to buy something and we end up buying water balloons. We go back to the condo and have a fight but some how we break a tailight and some old lady called the cops on us, luckily we convinced them that it wasn't us and got out of it. yay
ED REED BABY
the only time i've been in any sort of trouble with cops was when i got a warning for skateboarding somewhere i wasn't supposed to be and getting pulled over for running a red light. definitely nothing overly entertaining or whatever like some of the things people have got going here already...
My friend lived in a two family house, and the basement was shared between the two for laundry/storage. And for somereason there were tons of Glass panes down there (maybe thirty). and I thought It would be fun to break them all, and I did. The entire basement was covered in broken glass, and the people living on 1st floor had to hear it, because I was really loud. The next day I got a call from the landlord saying that If I don't comeover and clean up all the glass in the next 10 minutes, he's going to call the cops. I was scared ****less(especially since I had 3months on the shelf for a previous incident involving a molotov cocktail) and cleaned it up. My friend's dad laughed at me at being freaked out over such a small issue.

My ex-drug dealer was ****ing crazy. He once was almost arrested, when he walked into a gas station with a friend and walked out with 4 24packs of beer without paying, and some guy tried to get them under citizens arrest and chased them for an hour. He also got video taped selling crack(he lived across the street from a cop), got away with throwing a cinderblock through a window at a gas station and stealing all of the alcohol and cigarettes. He's currently in prison for rape.
got in trouble for almost the exact same thing, TS.

Quote by IlikeTheSKA
31 in a 30. What a ****ing douche bag.

surely you jest.
#DTWD
the only time I've ever even talked to cops that I didn't personally know: me and my girlfriend were making out (yeah, maybe a little more than just making out, but who cares?) on a pedestrian bridge and they told us to quit and to move. Not very exciting.
you big thread stealer i used to have one just like this.

i remember the night of my first gig was the night of my first arrest....they are not related.

cops are dumb. i got in a 5 car pile-up today in a heavy blizzard. the cops brought 4 ambulances, 10 cop cars, and two firetrucks and just watched as the semi trucks just flew by doing 70. its been like 6 hours and they just now closed the highway. so ya cops are dumb.
Last edited by devin_g94 at Feb 10, 2008,
Quote by primusfan
got in trouble for almost the exact same thing, TS.

surely you jest.

I **** you not. The cops in this town are notorious for this. It's ridiculous.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by weaseltron
lemon, it was one of those ones with a fairly thick base (prob about an inch of solid plastic), and i'd thrown it from a 3rd floor window, i didnt see it coming either to be honest but what can you do, at least he didnt steal my bike though!

wait... so is the cup ok?
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
I've only had the cops chase me for drinking a beer in public.

I wasn't too drunk so I managed to escape. Not a big deal.
Page 1 of 2