Chaise Boogie
So So Ska
2,305 IQ
I'm listening to this song they have called No Borders, No Nations, and I couldn't help but think how much can one band sing about a country and such? I mean, if those guys are that unhappy about our system, why the **** don't they just move?

And their music sucks. A lot.
Sean-Man
Ultimate Guitarist
820 IQ
word up
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
coheed.666
123 IQ
Primus sucks claypool is god!
Quote by kriscornella2@g
No. Argument if i hear fall out boy i get so angry i am more likely to kick someones ass than when i listen to iron maiden

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

FREE WARPED TOUR TICKETS!!!
zune. i <3 my turd brown 30 gig.
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
4,159 IQ
While Anti-Flag does suck, your reasons for not liking them are silly.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
The Real AJ
281 IQ
Quote by Chaise Boogie
I'm listening to this song they have called No Borders, No Nations, and I couldn't help but think how much can one band sing about a country and such? I mean, if those guys are that unhappy about our system, why the **** don't they just move?

Actually Anti-Flag rocks. And besides, isnt all punk rock about hating the government? What band hasent done a song about how the government sucks or something?
[charlie_j]
104 IQ
the guys voice annoys me, and yeah the music is pretty basic, but hey, i still like it
The Real AJ
281 IQ
Quote by Chaise Boogie

Actually Anti-Flag rocks. And besides, isnt all punk rock about hating the government? What band hasent done a song about how the government sucks or something?
joshjebl
266 IQ
i like anti flag. but i have to listen in small intervals cuz it does get repetative
Quote by Deadmen
Wait for them by your door, and when they come.
Jump out with your wiener just hanging there and yell "Surprise!"
They'll never talk to you again, also make shure to helicoptor it a bit.

Memeber #665 of the Ibanez RG owners of the world club
RentACar
Banned
539 IQ
Well, I mean I guess you fell into their sneaky trap. I mean, a band called Anti-Flag doesn't appear to play political music, no?
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
4,159 IQ
Quote by RentACar
Well, I mean I guess you fell into their sneaky trap. I mean, a band called Anti-Flag doesn't appear to play political music, no?
Yep, and the Sex Pistols play songs about having sexual intercourse with hand guns, Leftover Crack sings about the end of the work week when they can't afford fresh crack, and the Ramones sings about being brothers.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
IlikeTheSKA
Respect my conglomerate
300 IQ
Quote by The Real AJ

Ouch, my heart! Please, tell me he's kidding!
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Ska Wars
Call Marcus!
1,118 IQ
Quote by element4433
Yep, and the Sex Pistols play songs about having sexual intercourse with hand guns, Leftover Crack sings about the end of the work week when they can't afford fresh crack, and the Ramones sings about being brothers.

I really used to think the Ramones were brothers
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
4,159 IQ
Quote by Ska Wars
I really used to think the Ramones were brothers
That sounds like something I would do, but I'd tell somebody that they were brothers and make a fool of myself.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Doolittle
:liplick:
844 IQ
Quote by IlikeTheSKA
Ouch, my heart! Please, tell me he's kidding!

Oh gawd...

Adam_Harrison9
Built To Last
2,429 IQ
Quote by Chaise Boogie

You ****ing suck. Their music is a lot better than 90% other punk bands.
Chaise Boogie
So So Ska
2,305 IQ
Yeah, most punk bands do talk a lot about politics, but I'm not here for the punk. I'm here for the ska.

Anti-Flag still suck.
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
4,159 IQ
Quote by devourthekitten
Is this a good idea?
You should be fine if you put a condom on the gun, safety first.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

devourthekitten
UG Monkey
2,088 IQ
Quote by element4433
You should be fine if you put a condom on the gun, safety first.

Hm...I don't think we're far enough in our relationship to do that, though..

SuperBlob
DIRECT HIT!
1,589 IQ
Quote by element4433
Yep, and the Sex Pistols play songs about having sexual intercourse with hand guns,

Apparently they got the name because pistol is another word for penis. Not because they like ****ing guns

And Anti-Flag are one of the bands who's name just makes me want to avoid them
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
original=punk
Banned
2,482 IQ
i don't stand up for anti-flag, but since this goes for all political band, they write the songs and "complain" about the government, because the country shouldn't be like that, so if they raise awareness, then enough people can stand up to make a change.

that's why they don't leave the country, because they want to change it. Just leaving is defeatist.
Mav-16
UG Senior Member
372 IQ
Quote by original=punk
i don't stand up for anti-flag, but since this goes for all political band, they write the songs and "complain" about the government, because the country shouldn't be like that, so if they raise awareness, then enough people can stand up to make a change.

that's why they don't leave the country, because they want to change it. Just leaving is defeatist.

OR make a hefty paycheck in return.

Anarchy sells kids...
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
Chaise Boogie
So So Ska
2,305 IQ
Quote by original=punk

The government doesn't care what poor teenagers/young adults say. Music doesn't ever get anything changed unless you're David Hasselhoff or something. But usually bands bitch about things that are huge, that would take decades to change.

Just wastes of time.