Which one?

I have tried them both and like them alot, but Im leaning more toward the Line 6 simply for the built in gate. It actually works rather well. I was originally going to get a Metal Muff and a Decimator. But after some money probelms I cant afford both right now. And I found the MM to be rather thin sounding unless you have the boost engaged and I didnt really want to do that. I havent tried the Micro Muffs and those might be good, but I still cant get a Gate. I dont think.

So of the two listed in the title, which is better?
Well, the DS-1 is really trebly, and isn't that great of a metal pedal. So I'd say the UberMetal.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
for good metal tone, none!

get a metal muff! the line 6 isnt good (i have played one!)
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
really, they're completely different and shouldn't be compared to each other. for metal, obviously the Uber Metal would be more your thing. i've played on both extensively, and i would prefer the line 6, but distortion pedals in general aren't as good as a good amp distortion. if you have a decent amp, i'd say save your money and just get a wah or some other effect besides distortion.
dst127 wrote:
Soundwash22 wrote:
Fred Durst is the Tom Green of music

No, some people actually like Tom Green.

dancesisidance wrote:
Shiroshu wrote:
I can't see Jimi approving of this.

Me neither, due to him not being alive and all.
Well I have great distortion on my amp. I love it, but I have always heard that you get a realy good distortion with it on the clean channel and a good pedal in there. But I dont know. I do need a Gate though, thats why I was looking at the Ubermetal. But I could save the $80 bucks on a distortion pedal, and put it towards a wah. That would be nice. So maybe just a Gate, EQ, and Wah would be a better way to buy pedals?
^if your amp has a good dist, then yes!
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!