So I was high as **** last night at like one in the morn', and I can remember trying to stack up dice with a friend and giggling... thats the only thing I can remember but I woke up and their was like sticks and leaves in my beds and I was wearing snowboard boots...
no one cares....stranger **** has happened to me
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. -Jimi Hendrix

Yairi DY-61 and I don't need anything else
this thread isn't going to last too much..
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
making a windows machine look like a mac is like putting lipstick on a pig.

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Quote by gallagher2006
I once woke up in a totally different country.

Me > You

I once woke up in a totally different planet.

Me > You
ure friends prolly did that to u...
Quote by kriscornella2@g
No. Argument if i hear fall out boy i get so angry i am more likely to kick someones ass than when i listen to iron maiden

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

FREE WARPED TOUR TICKETS!!!
zune. i <3 my turd brown 30 gig.
yeah thats nuthin I got messed up the ohter day and asked my ex back out and didnt reliaze it til monday at school when her friend asked me why I was going back out with her
Quote by gallagher2006
I once woke up in a totally different country.

Me > You

that happened to mee, too xD...
well it was funny when i was at my uncle's house in the netherlands when i woke up...
hmmm no alcohol before going to uncle's house in netherlands with my parents..
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Nah I'm confused because my car is still at his house and I don't know how I got to my house... I was already drinking at another party before I smoked so I just can't really remember anything except for playing with those dice (which was random)
can i get a hit of whatever your smoking haha
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
so somehow we are supposed to know what happened to you? thats the beatuy of getting wasted, Anything could happen.
Quote by confusius
I once woke up in a totally different planet.

Me > You

Different universe

Oshi-