So I'm still confused about which guitar to get, I've an 800-900$ budget and I wan't a guitar suited for metal but could still manage different types of music. I already own a LTD EC-400 VF which I adore and I was thinking of getting an EC-1000 of some sort. But it's basically the same guitar.

Guitars/Brands that I've been looking into are:
Jackson
LTD Ec-1000 series
Schecter C1 Classic

But Idk, I'm not sure if I want a Floyd Rose again. And I'm not sure about EMG'S.
And I am not sure about the neck on the C1 Classic, is it thin, thick, wide? Tell me!
I Like Cake
hellraiser. its amazing.
EMG's are amazing also.
The neck takes some getting used to but once you get used to it, its way fast.
Gear List is too long to sig.

JOIN THE TRUMPET PLAYERS ALLIANCE!
Quote by Supertait
^yeah that would be the problem here, they're a few tiles short of a roof and wouldnt undertand.

Lol^^
for $999 theres the Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Gear:
  • Orange TH30
  • Framus Cobra 4x12
  • Gibson Les Paul Studio
  • Gibson Explorer
  • Taylor 214CE-G
Quote by littel
hellraiser. its amazing.
EMG's are amazing also.
The neck takes some getting used to but once you get used to it, its way fast.

+1
awesum guitar
and for 800-900 you could definately get a hellraiser fr
I'd go with a Jackson or Schecter. For your budget, both would be pretty amazing. I'd go with Jackson, but that's just because I've only played one Schecter, and like...four Jacksons. But yeah. They were all nice.
ya if you check out my profile you can look at my hellraiser c1 fr it is amzing and you can hear it if you play my mp3s
Quote by syyz1
I'm on my period, wearing no sort of protection, naked on a white chair

Quote by *Juno*
I put my balls inside the sound hole and strummed myself to ectasy

Quote by °☻°
I like it hairy, that way i can play welcome to the jungle while i have sex!
I'm pretty intrested in the C1 Classic now, but I still think that the neck looks pretty wide. Is it any thin at all atleast?
I Like Cake