does anyone know how to construct a be-bop scale?(interval wise)

have guitar pro and the scale finder says alot of the tabs i downloaded are in the be bop scale.

so now i want to use it in songs that i write.

thanks
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Be-bop is weird lol..
plus guitar pro recommends like every scale that has like one of the notes in haha..
id say.. use the scale with the most notes in...

plus what sort of music is it?
right but for an example a major scale consists of wwhwwwh how would you make a be bop scale that way
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by itchy guitar
right but for an example a major scale consists of wwhwwwh how would you make a be bop scale that way

If you're gonna use that way of notating scales, it would be wwhwwhhh. But you're better off describing scales in terms of scale degrees, ie

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

which when made into a bebop scale becomes

1 2 3 4 5 6 b7 7
thanks. that all i needed.
Quote by MakinLattes
The bebop scales are not so much scales as a way bebop players would play scales so that the chord tones are emphasised - play a descending major bebop scale over a dominant chord like so

Eb D Db C Bb Ab G F Eb

see how the chord tones of the Eb7 fall on the strong beats? You can do this to any chord, with any scale -simply insert the chromatic tone where it is needed to make the chord align itself.
There are three.

Major (Major with a b6 added):

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, b6, 6, 7, 8.

Minor (Melodic jazz minor with a b6 added):

1, 2, b3, 4, 5, b6, 6, 7, 8.

Dominant or Mixolydian bebop(the most commonly known, mixolydian or dominant scale with a natural 7)

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, b7, 7, 8.