Me and my dad just got the pocket pod and it is amazing so much oyu can do on it and so portable oyu can even record straighr to your computefr with it it rules!!
Quote by syyz1
I'm on my period, wearing no sort of protection, naked on a white chair

Quote by *Juno*
I put my balls inside the sound hole and strummed myself to ectasy

Quote by °☻°
I like it hairy, that way i can play welcome to the jungle while i have sex!
Quote by vengeance_elite
Me and my dad just got the pocket pod and it is amazing so much oyu can do on it and so portable oyu can even record straighr to your computefr with it it rules!!

Glad you like it. Pods are great fun.
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
Quote by uvq
well... if you could type, it would help, you know?

sry about that my key board is messed up
Quote by syyz1

Quote by *Juno*

Quote by °☻°
Im really looking into buying one, what are the sounds like? Can you get alot of different tones? Is the computer software easy to use? What do you need to record with it ? Thanks
Quote by vengeance_elite
sry about that my key board is messed up

Ignorance is no excuse.

And excuses are stupid in general. You just suck at typing.
there are so many sounds on there and there are over 5000 different ones you can download too. they all sound amazing .. i have some on my profile and i am going to use othere sounds and put them on my pro. and you can use what ever recording software you want...all you need is an input cable to your computer and you can record straight into it.
Quote by syyz1

Quote by *Juno*

Quote by °☻°
Do you get the software with the pod? Im deffos going to invest i think
there is some softeware that you can download free from there site but i am just using audacity rigth now
Quote by syyz1

Quote by *Juno*

Quote by °☻°
i am still going to download all of the other 5000 plus pre sets
Quote by syyz1

Quote by *Juno*

Quote by °☻°
Quote by nsilva
Ignorance is no excuse.

ya i am sure i suck at typing ya i am sure...it was a couple of big mistakes who cares i know you do but it doesnt matter you understood what i was saying
Quote by syyz1

Quote by *Juno*

Quote by °☻°
I have a pocket pod, and it is an amazing little toy, but I only use it as a way to practice without investing in an amp. $130 for any tone you could imagine and it honestly does sound very good. I'd recommend it for someone who wants to use it as a way to tweak with a sound they want while practicing, but for gigging, you really got to invest more. I wouldn't use this to gig with at all, or even practicing with the band. Alone in the room though, it's perfect. (Personal opinion)
Quote by Vale_Deo
I have a pocket pod, and it is an amazing little toy, but I only use it as a way to practice without investing in an amp. $130 for any tone you could imagine and it honestly does sound very good. I'd recommend it for someone who wants to use it as a way to tweak with a sound they want while practicing, but for gigging, you really got to invest more. I wouldn't use this to gig with at all, or even practicing with the band. Alone in the room though, it's perfect. (Personal opinion)

i think it would be fine to use on stage but probably better if it was like the pedal one so you can just tap it to get the different tones
Quote by syyz1

Quote by *Juno*

Quote by °☻°
I got one of those, too. I like the tonal variety that it has for the price, and it's a nice practice tool. I live in an apartment, so I have to consider the neighbors when I feel inspired at 3:00 am!
Did you have trouble with USB connections? There is a driver that comes installed in many computers for a camera that messes with it's ability to change parameters with your laptop. I just gave up after reading all of the suggestions on Line 6's site.
It is a fun little toy, though. For $130, it's kind of a no-brainer.
Quote by Johnthewrench
I got one of those, too. I like the tonal variety that it has for the price, and it's a nice practice tool. I live in an apartment, so I have to consider the neighbors when I feel inspired at 3:00 am!
Did you have trouble with USB connections? There is a driver that comes installed in many computers for a camera that messes with it's ability to change parameters with your laptop. I just gave up after reading all of the suggestions on Line 6's site.
It is a fun little toy, though. For $130, it's kind of a no-brainer.

no i am not having any troubles with the usb port. but ya i say a definent must have
Quote by syyz1

Quote by *Juno*

Quote by °☻°
it would be pretty cool if they made it so they had a footswitch or something.

Its still a really good piece of equipment, but you cant change tones fast enough during live proformances with it.
Quote by austinarcadium
it would be pretty cool if they made it so they had a footswitch or something.

Its still a really good piece of equipment, but you cant change tones fast enough during live proformances with it.

ya true but they have the pod pedals but they are big obviously but they made this so small so you can jam anywhere awesome
Quote by syyz1

Quote by *Juno*

Quote by °☻°
Last edited by vengeance_elite at Feb 12, 2008,
Quote by nsilva
Ignorance is no excuse.

wow nice comebak how old are you
Quote by syyz1

Quote by *Juno*

Quote by °☻°
I was gona get one. THey seem pretty cool... However, I'd take the path of getting the exact tone you like with mutliple pedals.
ESP F-250
Tubescreamer TS7
Boss DS-1
Boss Metal Zone
Jackson JS30KV
Vox AD50VT-212
POD 2.0
Quote by Links 2 3 4
I was gona get one. THey seem pretty cool... However, I'd take the path of getting the exact tone you like with mutliple pedals.

As was said, they're more for a practice type thing. They were even built with the intent of being able to plug a guitar in and play anywhere without having to haul an amp around (even mini amps can get in the way). Not intended to be used as a tonal or pedal substitute.
Is it cool enoug that if I'm already using" Pandora" by Korg for a headphone amp to buy one?